Star's 14g Biocube diary

egill

What store in fort wayne where you thinking about? I live about 6miles from one and .5 from another!!

star27624

Unfortunately I do not know the name of the stores. I haven't lived in Ft. Wayne for 20 years, so I have no idea of where to go if I come up there instead of the other places. ( I really hate driving in Indy, but I have heard good things about PA and UB).
What side of town are you (EGILL) and the LFS on? I used to live off of Washington Center, so a little more familiar with that area.

egill

I'm on the Northeast side off St. Joe Center. Place by me is called The Pet Store and the other place is on Coldwater called The Pet Warehouse.

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by EGILL
http:///forum/post/2880015
I'm on the Northeast side off St. Joe Center. Place by me is called The Pet Store and the other place is on Coldwater called The Pet Warehouse.
Such original names.. I shall name my store "A place to purchase animals and cage them.."

obviously it starts with an "a" to put me at the beginning of the list.

star27624

I like your idea rotary. That's like the bailbonds people, AA, AAA, etc. so that they are first.
I will post pics this evening when I get home from running around with the famdamily. Its gonna be a long day. I am glad that I keep a stock of Cuervo here at the house.
As DoggiePuffer mentioned, I did get my sexies yesterday when we took a road trip to Dayton when I got off of work. Picked up a bumble bee goby and a cup coral too. Now, gotta see if he posted the goodies he too. I case he didn't he got a foxface, blue flasher wrasse, solar fairy wrasse, and something else (oh brine shrimp. I guess food for the masses doesn't really count)
So I'll check out at least one of the pet stores while in Ft. Wayne today before we head home. Need to go throw a cooler in the truck in case I pick something up so that it will stay semiwarm.

No, I have not gotten pics up, other than my puppy (which is a AmStaff Terrier, for those that do not know), feeding the masses, and sleep, have not had time to take pictures. However, the Solar Fairy Wrasses, is very active and has been out and about the tank most of the day, but the Blue Flasher Wrasses is still hiding,,,,, he dang Columbian Sharks i think is what is keeping him in hanging out inthe rocks.
Hum, anyone what 3 Columbia Sharks???? I got them as a resuce from a LFS, but the are way to big for my tank at the momment and stressing out my other fish......

star27624

So here are a few pictures.
One of the new sexies and the new cup coral

And the latest FTS

We did go to Ft. Wayne today, but didn't get to any of the LFS. They had gotten a good bit of ice the other day, so it was kind of icky road conditions. Then the family being with was just
. So have decided that I will go back another day with just me, myself, and I so that I can do what I want, go where I want, and not be drug into every teenie bopper store in the Mall by my almost 40 yr old cousin.

Well, at least you made it through the family thing.
The Solar Wrasse was out a lot today, but the blue one is still aclimiating to the tank. The Solar is so active... when you get the 29 up and Running I think it is a most have for any tank that can accomidate it....