Start of one "BIG" SPS tank

goodwin9

Well, I thought that I would try and put together a nice mushroom rock and bought 20 Red Ricordea mushrooms out of Florida. First time that I have ordered from this supplier, so can anyone in the know, verify that these are indeed ricordeas?
My second question for all knowegable, is what is the best way to tryand fasten these to a rock?
Third question, most of these are probably dime size right after cutting them from the bag, so how much room should allow between them on the rock?
Upon closer look, I see that there are two green ones in the batch...

casper1875

They look like Yuma Ricordia to me. Ask Flricordia he's the pro. Someday when he's selling his I'll be ready to buy. Goodwin your tank is awesome. I came across this thread a while back and had to read it from the beginning and I've been following it ever since. I've learned alot. Thank you.

goodwin9

One of my Blue Dot Jawfish has found a new home in the tank. Up near the front where it can check out all of the action..

goodwin9

A photo of the Flashing Tile Goby, which hasn't flashed since I put it in the tank....batteries must have gone dead.....

goodwin9

Originally Posted by bioneck47
http:///forum/post/2704619
Hey goodwin, I'm sure you've been asked this many times, but which camera are you using? Your pics are crystal clear.
I'm using a Nikon D70 which I still am learning how to use it. Need to watch the instructional DVD a few more times....

goodwin9

Originally Posted by Hefner413
http:///forum/post/2704590
Must be a male.. b/c actually only the females flash you.
While the fish was still in the bag, before letting loose in the tank, it was a pale yellow in color. Maybe that was due to shipping????

wangotango

How much skimmate does your skimmer produce in a week? With all those fish you must get gallons of that stuff at a time.
-Justin

goodwin9

A little disappointed in the size of the recordeas that I purchased last week. I found a couple of divers that offered to send me some in a variety of colors. WOW, I couldn't believe it when I opened the boxes...