Starting a 10 gallon reef

nissan577

amazing! and ha you go to chuckie cheese for your anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao look at the pics behind the tank! youve been caught! lmfao
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant stop laughing. dont worry i got it worst i took my gf to dandie bear! did i spell it right? lmao wow man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hilerious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love the tank pics man! i just love your tank and the other pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rotarymagic

Man I'll go to chuck E. cheese sometimes to play games, eat and be out of contact with people I know. Sometimes you just don't want people that come over and find you lol when you don't pick up their phone calls. Its like "man I don't feel like hanging out with you right now, quit calling me, I'm doing stuff."

nissan577

Originally Posted by Rotarymagic
http:///forum/post/2813517
Man I'll go to chuck E. cheese sometimes to play games, eat and be out of contact with people I know. Sometimes you just don't want people that come over and find you lol when you don't pick up their phone calls. Its like "man I don't feel like hanging out with you right now, quit calling me, I'm doing stuff."
lol so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man you have a brilliant mind! i just go to the beach. but never to chuck e cheese. ima go there tomorrow

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2813521
lol so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man you have a brilliant mind! i just go to the beach. but never to chuck e cheese. ima go there tomorrow
The beach is alittle far besides the texas coast of the atlantic is usually pretty filthy... and I don't always have time or money to fly to huntington beach all the time.

mckevinfang

my girlfriend just read what you guys said and shes laughin her ass off. she said chucke cheese is the ----. its a great place to get 25 cent pictures
lol
i always wanted to go snorkeling

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by mckevinfang
http:///forum/post/2813594

my girlfriend just read what you guys said and shes laughin her ass off. she said chucke cheese is the ----. its a great place to get 25 cent pictures
lol
i always wanted to go snorkeling
To me CEC is like a gentlemen's club without booze and girls constantly hounding you with "Want some company?" "No I don't!!!! I came here to escape company!"

nissan577

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow man! and yea it is a great place to get .25 cents pic. its like you walk in to the place and you get your stamp on your hand. the person always says are you here for a party if you go without a kid. last time i went with my girl we said no. and the guy like at me wierd like wtf? you know this is a kids place
thats freaking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we just said we need some fun time. and the guy just lets us through. even leaving they had to check my hand! lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now kevin i bet when he goes in with his girl and they ask him are you here for a party hes like no i came for a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .25 cents baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nissan577

lmfao that was hilerious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! true that baby .25 cents a pic! cheapest around now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. i think i might go tomorrow for 4 pics. it will only cost me four tokens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mckevinfang

my girlfriend find you guys hilarious she cant stop laughing lol..
but enough about CEC
lol
where can i get some cheap moonlights? i realize i dont have any

A

alexa11

OK. do they seriously let you guys into chuck e cheese without a kid? My bf told me he and 2 friends went there a few years back to have some pizza and play video games when they were in college, and got denied because they didn't have a child with them. Apparently chuck-e thought they might be 'inappropriate patrons' for the clientel of chuck e cheese shall we say! lol!