stingray egg

jerthunter

After seeing this thread being brought back up after being buried I assumed there would be some update concerning a stingray or skate. Now I am curious about what is going on in the world of the newly hatched skate. Any updates?

rubberduck

Ok i have been on these boards for years, mostly when a few very intelligent people instructed a few hundred that made up the forums. Never did people yell and name call as such. Why has it fallen this low. Mostly due to people making mistakes AS WE ALL DID EVEN YOU PSUSOCR1. Apperently some people who normally are extreemly helpful and we all owe gratitude torwards think that they are better than some people and can speak over them. WE should help people in the hobby WHICH IS WHY YOU ARE EVEN A MEMBER OF THIS BOARD IS TO HELP PEOPLE. Now making mistakes happen, and i have made enough to fill a book. but moving on is what we need to do, sure he hatched a ray in a small tank, but let him realize his mistake and still be able to take joy in the hobby. Now people be here to help people, strenthen the hobby, because you were the same when you entered it.
:happyfish travis