stock list for 90 gallon

levinjac

Um I have one more question is it normal for a shrimp to loose an antenna every other day it had fifteen know it only has 6

levinjac

Oh no sorry it had 8 antennas i dont really know how many in had but i know its loosing them will they grow back

levinjac

I guess just so you guys know and you dont have to guess cause ive been changing it around alot heres stock list
1 coral beauty
2 Ocellaris Clowns
1 Yellow Watchman Goby
1 Fairy Wrasse Dont Know Which
1 Bicolor Blenny
I'm not sure can i still get Cardnials
CUC
1 Brittle Star
10 Nassarius Snails
5 Turbo/Astrea Snails
10 Blue Legged Hermit Crabs
5 ceriths
2 Cleaner Shrimp
3 peppermint shrimp
1 Randalli Pistol Shrimp( If I can find a Goby to go with it

levinjac

uh no pistol shrimp and Im changing my stock list
1 coral beauty
2 Ocellaris Clowns
1 Golden Headed Sleeper Goby
1 Fairy Wrasse Dont Know Which
1 Bicolor Blenny
I'm not sure can i still get Cardnials
CUC
1 Brittle Star
10 Nassarius Snails
5 Turbo/Astrea Snails
10 Blue Legged Hermit Crabs
5 ceriths
2 Cleaner Shrimp
3 peppermint shrimp

meowzer

Well you can not expect everyone to answer every 2 minutes..LOL...you have changed your stock list 15x at least and you don't have the tank set up yet

I think you should be the one to look over your list, and do some research on each fish/shrimp/crab etc....that you like

The list you have seems fine.....you have to remember that after your initial cycle you will start with the cuc .....

levinjac

I know its just I want to know what to get a head of time and all the reseach before I set it up because on my 29 it would take like a month for me to decide then do the research

levinjac

plus I really dont need much reseach I just need to know what to get I can just ask my dad hes had pretty much every saltwater fish there is he started when he was 10 and know hes 43

levinjac

hes also had nurse sharks it was mainly a rescue shark tank he would find them sick or hurt in the ocean treat them then take them back to were he found them

gemmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///forum/thread/379667/stock-list-for-90-gallon/40#post_3300946
Well you can not expect everyone to answer every 2 minutes..LOL...you have changed your stock list 15x at least and you don't have the tank set up yet

I think you should be the one to look over your list, and do some research on each fish/shrimp/crab etc....that you like

The list you have seems fine.....you have to remember that after your initial cycle you will start with the cuc .....
+1. I think you need to focus on getting the tank, equipment and supplies. I mean the tank is a year out, right?