stocklist for a 100g

skate020

yeh cranberry i'll get some more pics after work tonight,
and BTLD i added them with about 2 weeks between, not alot of time but i've managed to get the nitrates lowered:)
and my powerhead fell off and pointed down which pushed the sand away, i will put it back after work :)

btldreef

With a Lion, a scorpion and an eel, personally, I would have left at least a month in between each addition. Glad that you haven't had an water issues yet though.

skate020

yehh i should've waited a while but the fish came in soon and especially with the scorp i wouldnt have another chance to get it,
also the sold me the Frondosa for £300, because they thought it was a eschimeri so i got it cheap.
couldnt let this offer go to waste lol.
i bought a UV steriliser the other day, still need to buy a couple tubes to connect it then hopefully that'll solve the slight green tint to the water.

going to pick up some shrimp for my frondosa tomorrow, see if i can get him to eat them, he wont go near frozen but i expected as much.
going to be a challenge to try move him onto frozen.

and Cranberry, his eyes have gone from a yellow colour, to purple now, is this normal? he acts just a usual, plods about the tank standing tall, as they usually do :)
zebra eel is starting to show himself a fair bit now :)
hand fed him and my lion the other day.

cranberry

You better get some good food in him soon. With that lip injury, if an infection sets in, he's gonna be in trouble.

A new pic would be helpful because he may have just been shedding.

skate020

ok i will do, what is the best thing to feed him? some times he'll take a shrimp, sometimes he wont eat anything at all, shall i get a few chromis or something to start off the process of him feeding in a routine manor?

skate020

this thread is boring, im going to start a new one in aggresive, please follow me on there, hopefully it'll more of a public thread rather than me asking BTLD questions the whole time lol :)