Tangs for 90 gallon

lion_crazz

Promise, I, for one, am also happy to see you back. You seem very knowledgable and always willingly to help. I hope that you do not leave on the account of a couple of problem posters. As Ophiura said, they do not last long. :happyfish

i rule

okay I admit that first little thing was a bit of a troll, but I really did have a group of 8 clowns in my 55. The foolish writing was adopted from the "webslang" that I saw MSN users use.
I am not anaconda dan, never heard of him. The things I post now are my true opinion. and by the way, censorship causes blindness :thinking:

sepulatian

Originally Posted by I Rule
I give up this dumb argument. If some mod could delete this thread I would be pleased.
I Rule, I am not sure why you have such a problem with people that give advice on tangs. If you think that they do not suffer ill effects from living in cramped conditions then I invite you to go to the Disease and Treatment forum and do a search on tangs. Take a good look at how many people have problems with their tangs when they are not housed correctly. These are people on this forum that have all run into trouble with tangs housed improperly. These posts are not made up, I assure you.

1journeyman

I give up this dumb argument. If some mod could delete this thread I would be pleased.
I'm not going to delete this thread. I think some valuable things have been said that need to be left for future reference.

bang guy

Originally Posted by sepulatian
I Rule, I am not sure why you have such a problem with people that give advice on tangs. If you think that they do not suffer ill effects from living in cramped conditions then I invite you to go to the Disease and Treatment forum and do a search on tangs. Take a good look at how many people have problems with their tangs when they are not housed correctly. These are people on this forum that have all run into trouble with tangs housed improperly. These posts are not made up, I assure you.
Best post so far IMO.

bang guy

Unfortunately, we are not here to please you. Sorry.
But if you have a reef related question I'll be very happy to assist you all I can.

i rule

Unfortunately, we are not here to please you. Sorry.
Over the months, you have made that very clear to me Bang Guy :hilarious
You are here to please yourself, aren't you? :thinking: I may not be a responsible member but I can be equally sure that you are not a responsible mod.

i rule

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
I'm not going to delete this thread. I think some valuable things have been said that need to be left for future reference.
Why do you keep deleting my posts then? :thinking:

i rule

Arggh, fine, you win. I give up.
"Dear Saltwaterfish.com Admin... guess what one of your mods has done today!"

i rule

"Oh no, Thank you Saltwaterfish.com Admin. Yeah, you're right, it probably will be better off without them. A forum can't function with selfish mods, you say? Yeah, you're probably right. Well, talk to you later Saltwaterfish.com Admin! Hope the forum goes well!"

N

nereef

Originally Posted by promisetbg
Why do you have to use words to correct me. I can take it that I am wrong...no problem there. This site has and always will be filled with rude people...now I know why I left the last time, thanks for reminding me.
i try to give people like this as much attention as they diserve. i come here because i like helping people who want to be helped. But my favorite part of this board is the knowledge i get from experienced hobbyists such as yourself.
just let "10 nemos in one tank guy" go.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by promisetbg
.... This site has and always will be filled with rude people....
Hang in there, we're weeding them out.

morayeels

I Rule
I have 3 tangs in my 90 gallon reef tank. 1, Naso, 1 Yellow Tand and a powder blue tand and they all get along fine.
Dont tell the tang Police--Ha HA HA HA HA
wHO CARE WHAT THE TANG POLICE THINK. ITS YOUR TANK DO WHAT YOU WANT TO.

puffer32

Originally Posted by morayeels
I Rule
I have 3 tangs in my 90 gallon reef tank. 1, Naso, 1 Yellow Tand and a powder blue tand and they all get along fine.
Dont tell the tang Police--Ha HA HA HA HA
wHO CARE WHAT THE TANG POLICE THINK. ITS YOUR TANK DO WHAT YOU WANT TO.
WARNING: Do not try this at home, doing so may be harzardess to your tanks health.

promisetbg

Originally Posted by morayeels
I Rule
I have 3 tangs in my 90 gallon reef tank. 1, Naso,.
This fish alone should not be in a tank under twice the size as yours. Ever seen one with full streamers?