Tank Story: THE BIG ONE (not really) Build thread

Haha ok .. ill take some with comp.. sump still downstairs..and im buying the pump.. working out the physics of it all to see what i will need and how much head loss... heres a pic of it in my room...

Ya i know what your saying just im really worried that it wont have enough umph... i dont want any other powerheads.. and i dont have the money if i ---- this up... Im so confused i wanna do mag 5 but what if its not enough... and uhh im fustrated and annoyed and im upset.. My other tank has terrible green algae blooms everyday.. and uhh.. I dunno It has to go 4 feet up now.. but i just dunno..
Im so stressed and uhhh

nissan577

relax bro. you cannot hurry. your gonna be alot in stress in this hobby. just get the pump if anything get a ball valve to slow it down with the mag 7. i think mag 5 is better tho. lets wait and see

We will see.. Going to homedepot today...
Getting buckets... and ya thats all.. maby some glass but dunno yet..
then To LFS.. to get some CUC for main and my 10g right now... Some essentials... and some powerheads to mix water...

sooo
Just ordered the pumps.... going once it gets here to get pvc for tank. i think i got the plan i want. the more i do this the more i want to do a reef.... But then i will need a Pskimmer and Better lighting.... hmmm we will see if i get new lights for main maby....anyways got a lS coming and i think ill get some black fake sand from LFS... it will be black and tank.. that will look cool....
But ya 10g going through huge diatom exlosion.. need to get a cuc for that.... but ya ill update end of week