THE Most Dominating City in Sports Today!

bjoe23

BOSTON. One word answer. Heres a little run down of Boston sports:
Red Sox: 2007 American League East Champions, American League Champions and in 2007 World Series against the Rockies
Patriots: 7-0, Brady looks to be setting a new TD record by the end of the season, Randy Moss (did you see any of his catches?), if they win against the Colts probably go 16-0. Not to mention 3 outta 4 Super Bowls
Boston College Football: 7-0 (like the Patriots), Ranked #2 in country, Matt Ryan top Heisman contender
New England Revolution: In playoffs for 4th striaght year
Celtics: The Next Big 3? Pierce, Garnet, Allen, Early pick NBA Champions
Bruins: Early I now but they are winning
Boston College Hockey: They are always contenders in Hockey and looks like it again this year
Boston University Hockey: Same as BC Hockey
Do I need to say anymore? Domination for Boston in every sport!

mike22cha

I'll give Boston #1, but I hate the Red Soxs and the Pat's!

I have my doubts on Boston College too. They are overrated.
Sooners should be in the top 5 and you know it.

digitydash

BC will get beat this week by VT
Celtics are not going to win it all.If the heat stay healthy that won't happen.Even then you got the bulls and pistons.Your players you got are old.They will make the playoff and will get tossed in the 1st round.They will sell tickets though.

bjoe23

honestly,i think u all are jelous. Pats are gunna get upset, of anyloss it will be to indy but i really think they can beat them. the heat? they got a washed up bad kneed shaq and d-wade. thats all. Celtics have 3 complete players. And BC is not overrated, they are 7-0 and havent gotten up set like so many other high ranked teams. every1 thinks they are gunna lose to VT. if LSU was ranked 2nd you would all think LSU would win in a landslide

bjoe23

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
I'll give Boston #1, but I hate the Red Soxs and the Pat's!

I have my doubts on Boston College too. They are overrated.
Sooners should be in the top 5 and you know it.

Sooners should be and BC should be right were they are

mike22cha

Originally Posted by bjoe23
honestly,i think u all are jelous. Pats are gunna get upset, of anyloss it will be to indy but i really think they can beat them. the heat? they got a washed up bad kneed shaq and d-wade. thats all. Celtics have 3 complete players. And BC is not overrated, they are 7-0 and havent gotten up set like so many other high ranked teams. every1 thinks they are gunna lose to VT. if LSU was ranked 2nd you would all think LSU would win in a landslide
I don't think the heats are going to be that great, but I know the Celtics won't. They'll do decent, but not as good as I think other teams will.
BC is overrated, can't change my opinion on that. Sooners are underrated if you ask me. If this year isn't their year, we got a freshman QB and RB so look out next year, or the year after, or the year after.

bjoe23

I don't think the heats are going to be that great, but I know the Celtics won't. They'll do decent, but not as good as I think other teams will.
BC is overrated, can't change my opinion on that. Sooners are underrated if you ask me. If this year isn't their year, we got a freshman QB and RB so look out next year, or the year after, or the year after.
Future, future, future. Bc is the present and they are better than the sooners and the BCS rank shows that! So u think the washed up heat will be better than the celtics who got the second big three?

mike22cha

Future, future, future. Bc is the present and they are better than the sooners and the BCS rank shows that! So u think the washed up heat will be better than the celtics who got the second big three?
Heat? I don't give a crap about heat. I don't expect much from them either. Oh and the BCS rankings are jacked up. OU went down a whole lot of freakin' places and we didn't lose a game!
NBA wise, I'm going to have to root for the Suns.

bjoe23

Heat? I don't give a crap about heat. I don't expect much from them either. Oh and the BCS rankings are jacked up. OU went down a whole lot of freakin' places and we didn't lose a game!
NBA wise, I'm going to have to root for the Suns.

suns are good and i like them, but look anywhere, sports illustraded, espn everywhere they favor the C's for the title
And if OU was all of a sudden ranked 1st then you wouldnt think its 'jacked up' ( wrong use of word there) would u?

mike22cha

suns are good and i like them, but look anywhere, sports illustraded, espn everywhere they favor the C's for the title
And if OU was all of a sudden ranked 1st then you wouldnt think its 'jacked up' ( wrong use of word there) would u?
They don't deserve #1, but they deserve to be in the top 5, IMO.

Celtics, let's just wait and see shall we.

If you went by SI and ESPN then Chargers would be doin' a lot better, so would the Bears and the Saints. Can't always trust what ya hear.

crimzy

Boston sports:
Red Sox - the real deal... the best team money can buy. The new evil empire.
Celtics - big names... not enough to get it done in the playoffs. 3 different playoff failures who will sell tickets and make the playoffs in a watered down east but don't have the toughness to win the east, let alone a championship. Reminds me of the old Portland Trailblazers with Stoudamire, Rasheed, JR Rider, etc.
Boston College - get real. Name a single contender that they have beaten. They are a step behind Boise State in my book and are a program just above a MAC team.
Patriots - the real deal... can't deny this. I hope they go undefeated and Brady breaks Peyton's touchdown record. Good old Wolverine.
Bruins - when was the last time they won anything?
College hockey - are you serious?
Revolution - who are they? Is this your local strip bar?

lovethesea

whew.....finally a voice of reason. thx Crimzy

oh and IMO, the best team money can buy has been NOT the best team!! Steinbrenner has the "best team" (lol) money can buy...........right????

(I swear we need the rolling eye smiley guy back!!!)

ruaround

LMAO @ Crimzy!!! who would be jealous??? that is a typical HOMER response to anything other than agreeing with th HOMER!!! i hope the rockies continue their win steak and make it 26 out of 27 games they have played... heck when was the last time the WS was played in snow???

reefraff

Boston College
They play one serious team this year. If they and LSU win out LSU will be ranked ahead of them.
The Sox better pack their long johns for the trip to Denver. It's cold here.

rylan1

Cleveland/Ohio State:
Cavs- East Champs
Browns ? - ok I know - they'll make playoffs this year- game against Pats was close/competitive
Indians- should have beat Sox, but can't be mad
Ohio State Football and Basketball- Both have National Championship in sight for 2007-2008

kjr_trig

BC would finish 5th or so in the SEC or PAC-10...Not a threat for the National Title.
Celtics will be the best team in the east and go to the finals and get swept by Phoenix, San Antonio, or Dallas.
Go Rockies...beat the new Evil Empire.
Pats...Ok they are fun to watch and awesome....
College Hockey, and Soccer....
Why not throw the WNBA in too.

I will still take living in Phoenix with our Sun Devils, Suns, D-Backs and good weather year round,
enjoy your winter!!!