THE Most Dominating City in Sports Today!

A

azul1994

Bc's schedule is not as tough as the pac-10 or the SEC but it is deffinetly not easy playing no. 8 VT in virginia is not easy imo, and going into georgia facing number 15 georgia tech.

crimzy

Originally Posted by bjoe23
every1 has tried to so far but they have all came up short. wat an increadible game tho, BC and VT are got alot of respect from this game i think.
I have to give it to you BJoe... I am not a Boston fan but last night I watched BC come back and the Red Sox dominate with their pitching. Maybe I should move to Boston and start talking with your funny "BBWWWUUUUOOOSSSTTTTOOONNN" accent.

phunckie

Red sox- Honestly guys we all no the national league is minor league to american league ( even yankee fans can say that). So 21 outta 22 is like 6 outta 7 in american league. Congrats. Sox got all the momentum going in and this will be a close series but we will win. And ya im exicited they are in the world series again ( yankees cant say that) im a young sox fan so i think its cool they aregood again in my generation.
OK.... I know that you are young, but you need to realize that comments like this are why people are beginning to hate Sox fans like they have hated Yankee fans for years.
I have been a fan of the Red Sox since the early '80s (I was 5 years old when I started following them). So I have been through years of pain.... And I am very excited to have the Sox in their 2nd WS in 4 years. However, when you start to badmouth the other team and the other league, you leave a bad taste in people's mouths.
I think that there were MANY people who enjoyed seeing the Sox break the championship drought, because at that time, Sox fans were seen as the loveable, always hopeful fans who supported the team through everything. Now that we've won the WS, too many "fans" are too busy being obnoxious to enjoy the success that the team is having. We should be celebrating the fact that the Sox won the East for the first time in nearly a decade and won their 2nd pennant in 4 years instead of bashing other teams.

phunckie

Originally Posted by digitydash
Also hardly any american even play soccer it is a dieing sport if you ask me.
Actually, that is incorrect.... at least up to the high school level, soccer is the most played sport in America.

phunckie

Originally Posted by digitydash
Those country hardly play soccer either their sports are baseball.
Seriously.... you're going to say that latin american countries don't play soccer?????

itom37

every1 has tried to so far but they have all came up short. wat an increadible game tho, BC and VT are got alot of respect from this game i think.
Beating BC is completely in line with Clemson's MO. We probably lose to Maryland or Wake (PLEASE NOT DUKE...), then, as we are finally ready to fire Bowden, he will come up with a heroic effort to beat BC. Of course BC is the better team, but Clemson has a knack for beating superior opponents when it has no impact on anything but saving bowden's job.

kjr_trig

LOOK WHO HAS THE LAST LAUGH! the heisman winner MATT RYAN!

If you think that was a preformance worthy of the Heisman, you need to get a grip. He was under 50% passing for the game with 2 interceptions, Ryan is about 5th for the Heisman right now. If Dennis Dixon (whom i'm sure you have never heard of) plays well this weekend and the Ducks (I doubt you know whom they are) win, he will go to #1 for the Heisman.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
If you think that was a preformance worthy of the Heisman, you need to get a grip. He was under 50% passing for the game with 2 interceptions, Ryan is about 5th for the Heisman right now. If Dennis Dixon (whom i'm sure you have never heard of) plays well this weekend and the Ducks (I doubt you know whom they are) win, he will go to #1 for the Heisman.
Ya i no the oregon ducks, and that COMEBACK was lead by ryan, he didnt have a good game until end, rebounded and won the game.

bjoe23

Your 2007 World Series Champions are from Boston! The 2007 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS THE BOSTON RED SOX!

mjessu

Originally Posted by mjessu
Phoenix is the best sports town...c'mon....we have the cardinals...geez!
hmmmm...not even a rise on this one. oh well.

digitydash

BC will continue to prove every1 wrong as they play FSU saturday
i predict 28-10 BC
Close but wrong out come.Probly be ranked 12 to 15th now.

DETROIT.....Pistons, Tigers, Red Wings, Michigan Football, Michigan State Basketball and Hockey, And finally the Lions......If you want to include the Wnba there is also The Shock.....I won't include them though...All teams consistant and good, maybe not the lions though, im still not convinced. 6-2 is cool though.

mike22cha

BC will continue to prove every1 wrong as they play FSU saturday
i predict 28-10 BC
Wow

mike22cha

24-20 PATRIOTS!

Well, I'd like to see that happen again in the Super Bowl.