THE Most Dominating City in Sports Today!

wingzfan

Bjoe i really fell for your BC Eagles in college hockey. Two years in a row off the pipe in the championship...dang

crimzy

Originally Posted by bjoe23
All you people gotta get ur facts straight
lets start with this
Revolution are in playoffs, they are a soccer team (im almost 14 so no not a strip club)
Red sox- Honestly guys we all no the national league is minor league to american league ( even yankee fans can say that). So 21 outta 22 is like 6 outta 7 in american league. Congrats. Sox got all the momentum going in and this will be a close series but we will win. And ya im exicited they are in the world series again ( yankees cant say that) im a young sox fan so i think its cool they aregood again in my generation.
Bruins- Ya there doing good
Celtics- Ya they go the big and ya they will be a contender in the east, just wait and see
WNBA- No boston does not have a womens b-ball team
BC Basketball- Last i checked they got the sweet sixteen (maybe further i forget) in the NCAA playoffs (BC basketball is just a nice bonus
BC Hockey- They were ranked 2 in the country last year ( won beanpot)
BC Football- All u haters of BC Football just watch the BC-VT game, they will earn some of ur respect( some of u they will win it all and they never will). And like it or not they are them number 2 team!

Patriots- all of u kno no one can stop them so dont hate appreciate

You're right... in a very limited perspective, Boston is the most dominant sports city TODAY. There's really no debate about that. The pats are great, the Sox are going to the series and heavily favored and there is a lot of buzz about the new look Celtics (especially in Boston). How will you feel if the Sox lose to the Rockies, the Pats get knocked out of the playoffs by the Colts and the Celtics are a disappointment? Enjoy the feeling today. Personally, I'd rather be celebrating championships, which Detroit has done 9 times in the past 20 years. Boston has how many championships in that time... just 1? Enjoy today BJoe... this is your moment in the sun.
BTW, I didn't forget about BC and all the other nonsense you mentioned... it really has no impact on Boston as a sports city... you're just a fan of that silliness. Let's get real, Detroit may have the greatest speed-eater in the world but it really doesn't make for a sports town.

digitydash

Originally Posted by azul1994
digitydash,
the rest of the world plays other sports too, latin america, and japan have more players in the mlb, than do americans.
edit: that may be exagerating but you get the point.
Those country hardly play soccer either their sports are baseball.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by crimzy
You're right... in a very limited perspective, Boston is the most dominant sports city TODAY. There's really no debate about that. The pats are great, the Sox are going to the series and heavily favored and there is a lot of buzz about the new look Celtics (especially in Boston). How will you feel if the Sox lose to the Rockies, the Pats get knocked out of the playoffs by the Colts and the Celtics are a disappointment? Enjoy the feeling today. Personally, I'd rather be celebrating championships, which Detroit has done 9 times in the past 20 years. Boston has how many championships in that time... just 1? Enjoy today BJoe... this is your moment in the sun.
BTW, I didn't forget about BC and all the other nonsense you mentioned... it really has no impact on Boston as a sports city... you're just a fan of that silliness. Let's get real, Detroit may have the greatest speed-eater in the world but it really doesn't make for a sports town.
Detriot has 9, wow. Celtics have the most, 16. They were THE dynasty. And this year they cant be a disapoint because no matter wat they do this year it will be bteer than last. and with 3 big players like they have they are an automatic for playoffs in the EAST.
Patriots will NOT be knocked off by the colts and every1 knos it. Even if the do loser 15-1 aint bad, to go with a superbowl.
Even IF the sox lose to the rockies they still won the american league, and they wont lose to the rockies.
U obviously dont have a good college in "D-town" because if u did u would care about college. BC football, hockey and basketball all all good, to go along with BU hockey

crimzy

Detriot has 9, wow. Celtics have the most, 16. They were THE dynasty. And this year they cant be a disapoint because no matter wat they do this year it will be bteer than last. and with 3 big players like they have they are an automatic for playoffs in the EAST.
Patriots will NOT be knocked off by the colts and every1 knos it. Even if the do loser 15-1 aint bad, to go with a superbowl.
Even IF the sox lose to the rockies they still won the american league, and they wont lose to the rockies.
U obviously dont have a good college in "D-town" because if u did u would care about college. BC football, hockey and basketball all all good, to go along with BU hockey
Correction... Detroit has 9 in the last 20 years. Celtics were the dynasty before I was BORN... and I'm more than twice your age.
Pats are good but if you think they can't get knocked out of the playoffs by the defending champs (who are better than last year), then you are simply a homer.
And about the colleges in my neck of the woods... obviously you've never heard of University of Michigan football and basketball and Michigan State University basketball... all of whom have won championships since BC's last championship.
Like I said earlier, TODAY is your day in the sun. Enjoy it because tomorrow, next week, next month my be a letdown.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by crimzy
Correction... Detroit has 9 in the last 20 years. Celtics were the dynasty before I was BORN... and I'm more than twice your age.
Pats are good but if you think they can't get knocked out of the playoffs by the defending champs (who are better than last year), then you are simply a homer.
And about the colleges in my neck of the woods... obviously you've never heard of University of Michigan football and basketball and Michigan State University basketball... all of whom have won championships since BC's last championship.
Like I said earlier, TODAY is your day in the sun. Enjoy it because tomorrow, next week, next month my be a letdown.
just wait till ALL of the BOSTON teams prevail!

zanclus

For the record the Hottest team in Baseball is not the Red Sox. If my memory serves me right the Rockies won what 21 of thier last 22 and will win the world series

bjoe23

Originally Posted by zanclus
For the record the Hottest team in Baseball is not the Red Sox. If my memory serves me right the Rockies won what 21 of thier last 22 and will win the world series
the red sox have momentum, rockies had 8 days off, i understand that they won 21 out of 22 (thats amazing dont get me wrong) but they play in the national league. And just wait atleast for the first game to see wat happens. ur from NY so u probably like yankees and ur routing for rockies because they playing against the sox

A

azul1994

Wow the red sox stomped the rockies last night, and with schilling going tonight i think it will be 2-0 heading into denver.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by azul1994
Wow the red sox stomped the rockies last night, and with schilling going tonight i think it will be 2-0 heading into denver.
i 100% agree with u

bjoe23

Originally Posted by zanclus
hottest team in baseball?

bjoe23

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
How about your BC bjoe? Making a huge win over VT I see.
National Championship, ya right.

7-0 at half? its not over

mike22cha

7-0 at half? its not over
we'll see

First it was the upset at USC, then LSU, the FCU, now BC.
BOOMER SOONER!

C

capschamp

I still think bc is over rated, but that matt ryan guy is pretty good. if va tech had any type of offense this game isnt close. still won a bill on the under

bjoe23

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
10-0 Fourth

LOOK WHO HAS THE LAST LAUGH! the heisman winner MATT RYAN!

itom37

That was an incredible comeback. I guess it'll have to be Clemson to ruin the national championship hopes of BC

bjoe23

Originally Posted by itom37
That was an incredible comeback. I guess it'll have to be Clemson to ruin the national championship hopes of BC

every1 has tried to so far but they have all came up short. wat an increadible game tho, BC and VT are got alot of respect from this game i think.

mike22cha

LOOK WHO HAS THE LAST LAUGH! the heisman winner MATT RYAN!

We'll I'll give you guys credit for a good game in my books. Very nice comeback and I enjoyed watching your coach pretend he was 20 years old.
But BC's schedule is kinda on the easy side, I'd love to see try to do that good in the PAC-10. BIG12 just isn't holding up to it's standards this season, IMO. Which is also kinda good for OU.