The Official Insomniac MEGATHREAD

A

alexmir

VACATION!!!! I am officially on vacation!! LEave for florida in 2 days

jennythebugg

i am sooo grossed out right now. i am going on a day trip to new mexico tomorrow and i went to walmart to get snacks there was this woman that was behind us in line - complete white trash 250lbs-(at least ) no bra flopping around everywhere in a dingy red tank top a half smoked cigarette tucked behind her ear and the little boy she had with her was screaming and throwing things he opened 2 bags of candy on the shelf and both times threw them and candy went flying everywhere he looked like he hadnt had a bath in a week and was wearing nothing but a t shirt and filthy - and i mean filthy if ya catch my drift underwear !!!
he was screaming at her the whole time the clerk told her that if he tore up anymore candy she was going to charge her for it and that nasty woman told her 'the hell you will i aint gonna pay for it you shouldnt put it down so low'
why why why why why why

mimzy

ugh. i'm buying a house on monday. i can't sleep. i have more to pack but don't feel like it.
2nite is NOT gonna be fun.

mimzy

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
http:///forum/post/2725208
i am sooo grossed out right now. i am going on a day trip to new mexico tomorrow and i went to walmart to get snacks there was this woman that was behind us in line - complete white trash 250lbs-(at least ) no bra flopping around everywhere in a dingy red tank top a half smoked cigarette tucked behind her ear and the little boy she had with her was screaming and throwing things he opened 2 bags of candy on the shelf and both times threw them and candy went flying everywhere he looked like he hadnt had a bath in a week and was wearing nothing but a t shirt and filthy - and i mean filthy if ya catch my drift underwear !!!
he was screaming at her the whole time the clerk told her that if he tore up anymore candy she was going to charge her for it and that nasty woman told her 'the hell you will i aint gonna pay for it you shouldnt put it down so low'
why why why why why why

ew. major, major ew.

mimzy

Originally Posted by socal57che
http:///forum/post/2725223
We move so often we just give the order and our junk jumps into boxes!

Bought a house last year so maybe we'll stay put for a while.
can ur stuff come here and train my stuff?

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
http:///forum/post/2725208
why why why why why why

hahaha thats funny...
Midland is boring!