The Official Insomniac MEGATHREAD

michaeltx

never been to them kyle had everything I needed right there in town and if he didnt have it he could in a short amount of time so no real need to go else where LOL

jennythebugg

haaaaaayyy i am o-fended i never said i didnt wanna hang ,you never said you wanted to hang wif me !
besides yur young and cool and im an ol lady but hey you know how to get ahold of me if ya do wanna hang out

bluering09

Will someone please pray for me. Honestly because I cant seem to get on my knees and ask God one more time why why me. I feel like the Devils son, have lived my life by the book and all I get is this. Wounder why I cause pain to those I love, I wounder why I have to relyin on studid corals to keep me distract from how messed up my life is. So plz pray for me because I just cant anymore.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by bluering09
http:///forum/post/2743514
Will someone please pray for me. Honestly because I cant seem to get on my knees and ask God one more time why why me. I feel like the Devils son, have lived my life by the book and all I get is this. Wounder why I cause pain to those I love, I wounder why I have to relyin on studid corals to keep me distract from how messed up my life is. So plz pray for me because I just cant anymore.
I will pray for you. Give me your first name. What has happened?

bluering09

I m Victor and to be honest I dont know if I have the courage to explain to you, I know ppls life sometimes or even more often than others goes bad, but all I want from God and everyone else is to at least leave me with my dignity (cause even dogs have it) but no no not even that I can get. Lets just say that I got assaulted today no once but twice and no one did a darn thing about it. Call the Cops but thoseeee..............................couldnt even help, I mean they could but decided not to. How can I teach my future kids to be a man/women when I cant even do it. I seriously need help.

sepulatian

http:///forum/post/2743526
I m Victor and to be honest I dont know if I have the courage to explain to you, I know ppls life sometimes or even more often than others goes bad, but all I want from God and everyone else is to at least leave me with my dignity (cause even dogs have it) but no no not even that I can get. Lets just say that I got assaulted today no once but twice and no one did a darn thing about it. Call the Cops but thoseeee..............................couldnt even help, I mean they could but decided not to. How can I teach my future kids to be a man/women when I cant even do it. I seriously need help.
I am so sorry for your situation. Call the help hotline in your area. They can get you in touch with someone who can be of more assitance to your needs. It sounds as though something seriously bad happened to you. I am so terribly sorry. I will pray for you Victor. God knows who I am talking about. Peace be with you in your time of need.

bluering09

Thank you , but honestly by calling those # they will probably treat me just like a nut case, and I like to believe that I still have my sanity. I m just going to stared at my tank and hope that that annoying algea will put me to sleep. Thank you again!

sepulatian

http:///forum/post/2743541
Thank you , but honestly by calling those # they will probably treat me just like a nut case, and I like to believe that I still have my sanity. I m just going to stared at my tank and hope that that annoying algea will put me to sleep. Thank you again!
No, not at all. They are meant to deal with whatever seems to be going on. It is anonymous too. Just try. If they cannot help you, or tell you whom to go to, then just hang up.

bluering09

I just finish talking to some guy named James................sorry but that really didnt help me. Now I feel stupid, I think he was asleep I mean he didnt have much to say after all I told him.

sepulatian

http:///forum/post/2743550
So far you been more helpful!
Well, You can talk here anytime. We are always around. PM me if you want to. Sometimes it is just better to get these things out. Whatever you want to talk about is fine. I am going to bed now, but I am on every day. Many of us are. You will remain in my prayers Victor.

K

kikithemermaid

Originally Posted by sepulatian
http:///forum/post/2732409
P.ills are not the answer to your problems. If you want things to get better then you have to change the situation, not your awareness of it and the world around you. Nothing is ever as bad as it seems.

Thanks...just got this now...I've been gone for over a month.

rebelprettyboy

I swear I must be the only person on this site as of now. So thought Id come find this old thread. Dont post to much in here anymore since school started. Not cuz im sleep I just try turn turn the comp off by 2 and just watch tv and work on hw!
Newayz IM THE ONLY ONE POSTING TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But guess Ill do what I do best and go find a movie to watch. IRON MAN comes out next week
and another funny movie cant think of whats its called.
Is been crappy new moveis coming out for the last month and some weeks really. Ive been having to buy all movies.
Best recent movies ive bought are Baby Mama its freakin funny. Also What Happnes In Vegas or whatever its called funny as heck too. Drill Bit Taylor was funny. And 88 Minutes turned out to be good.
Saw 5 comes out Oct 24th! And Ic ant wait to see that Quartine movie as well which comes out on Otc 10th!
Newayz Im done with my rant unless someone else is on! Should be in bed right now so I can wake up for church

LETS BRING THIS THREAD TO LIFE AGAIN!!!

rebelprettyboy

well couldnt find a movie worht watching. So Family Guy season 2 here we go. Been watching my seanson of these over past few days! Family Guy is pretty dang funny