The Official Insomniac MEGATHREAD

keri

Have you ever itched in one spot, scratched it and felt a corresponding itch/scratch elsewhere on your body?
No?
just me?
must be bed time...

harris28

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2664787
Time to visit my fav thread!

oh yeah
Its boring in Midland Texas
Isnt that where the refinery blew up back in Feb? I was visiting a firend in Artesia New Mexico who works in the oil feild industry and it came on the news. Crazy stuff!!

rebelprettyboy

nah i think that was big spring lol I cant remember already lol.. its right up the street about 20 mins from here, but i aint lying u could feel it here made houses shake and stuff...

oh and about the itching thing! I hate it when you itch when you are playing a game or something, or changing your oil, or have your arm in the bottom of your tank!!!

nano reefer

i/m a bit upset... iwas supposed to get corals in the mail yesterday, and the latest was today. but they were a no-show. Isistius said he shipped them, but the tracker says he didnt even hand the package to USPS. i hop they arent sitting around the post office right now. if i dont get them tomorrow, they will probably die...

nano reefer

yeah, ill check the local office and hope its there. Isistius said he would be glad to ship out again, in a couple weeks, but i feel bad for the corals dying in a box.
i hope they're okay!