the thermos blind trade

reefkprz

I think max shipped the thermos back to me in the confusion of selling off his frag tank stuff. Not a problem. when/if it arrives tommorrow, I will get in touch with coraljunky (we'll let maxalmon get through his sell off then throw him back in the loop)
we wait untill tommorrow then.

S

saltycrab

Hehe good idea. Ill be down in a few months when some of my nicer stuff grows out. Only thing I can frag now are green palys. I'd rather send the whole rock with 50 polyps though.

badboyj

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
OK
max to coraljunky
coraljunky to Isistius
Isistius to newBostonConst
NewBostonConst to saltn00b
saltn00b to BadBoyJ
BadBoyJ to ME (reefkprZ).
if everything runs smooth the thermos should come back to me in about a month and a half.
Once you recieve the thermos contact the person your supposed to ship it to and make sure they are ready. if anyone has to back out for any reason just skip to the next person in order. its hard to forsee a month down the road. maxalmon and coraljunky should be swapping shipping information and getting ready to ship relativley soon.
If the thermos is stuck somewhere please let me know, I will figure something out.
all sounds good

reefkprz

Ok so maxalmon shipped the thermos back to me with my corals from his frag tak sell off. Soooooooo I will trade something with coral junky to get the ball rolling.
coraljunky PM me your shipping address and I will reply to that pm we will hammer out the shipping dates via PM.

reefkprz

OK we are back on track.
coraljunky and I will be shipping out next monday. we shall keep you all updated.

now its past my bedtime I gotta get some sleep.

coraljunky

Originally Posted by Isistius
bumpity bumpity bump bump bump
what's the good word guys?
The first trade ships 10-22-07, reefkeeperz didnt have a frag ready.

isistius

Originally Posted by coraljunky
The first trade ships 10-22-07, reefkeeperz didnt have a frag ready.
1st max, now reef? c'mon it's only a frag

reefkprz

I was expecting to have like a month before I shipped out.
due to some confusion max sent the thermos back to me instead of on to coraljunky, so I had to frag something up to send to coraljunky, I wanted to give it at least a week to recover before I shipped it.

reefkprz

Originally Posted by TX Reef
Nevermind, I just read the first page of the thread.
Let me know when y'all do it again.

will do

isistius

excuses, excuses.......
but that means i better get on the ball and frag 2 things, so THEY ARE READY for shipping

jpc763

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
I was expecting to have like a month before I shipped out.
due to some confusion max sent the thermos back to me instead of on to coraljunky, so I had to frag something up to send to coraljunky, I wanted to give it at least a week to recover before I shipped it.

The thermos needed a week to recover? What did max send?