the thermos blind trade

saltn00b

you can send those, i have a very rare species of "golden colonial" polyps that i will be generous with.

Originally Posted by Isistius
hey saltnoob- what do you say we both send boston yellow polyps??

Can't wait. I hear there's a sale at *****. I will have to stop by there on the way to the post office. What was your address again.

Does that thermos have a speed limit or something. I could have walked from there to here faster.

O' I forgot reefkprZ waiting for a growth spirt (aka, the same ***** sale I'm waiting on).

isistius

Originally Posted by NewBostonConst
Can't wait. I hear there's a sale at *****. I will have to stop by there on the way to the post office. What was your address again.

Does that thermos have a speed limit or something. I could have walked from there to here faster.

O' I forgot reefkprZ waiting for a growth spirt (aka, the same ***** sale I'm waiting on).

hahahahaha
just pm the zoas. i'll get em.

the thermos moves at the speed of true orange envy growth!!!

all hail the growth spirit!!!

grubsnaek

Originally Posted by NewBostonConst
Can't wait. I hear there's a sale at *****. I will have to stop by there on the way to the post office. What was your address again. :

this is actually quit comical. the ***** thing was good. made me laugh. surprised i missed this thread for so long, im in the next time around.....

reefkprz

wow! my package arrived fast. from coraljunky.only took 2 days!
hey justin what kind of light was that under before it came to me?

coraljunky

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
wow! my package arrived fast. from coraljunky.only took 2 days!
hey justin what kind of light was that under before it came to me?
175w 14k, about 16" from the bulb. It will adjust to almost any light condition. I fed it 2x/week. I think that frag has a baby head starting to form.