the thermos blind trade

badboyj

Originally Posted by saltn00b
lol you could be in the southern most point of PA and you are still up north...
LOL ..........true

badboyj

Originally Posted by saltn00b
well i shipped it out this morning.
just so you know because you are up north in PA, unless its summer time, you are likely going to need solid wall foam packing and heat packs. peanuts allow alot of heat transfer, so they probably froze / chilled to death before they left PA.
ok , the soild wall of foam and no heat pack did'nt work for you ......my frag is also dead .....so what do I do with the thermos!....more dead coral?

badboyj

Originally Posted by Isistius
http:///forum/post/2447557
badboy - when did you get the frag from saltnoob? he shipped it last tuesday...
I think that thursday, I'm so busy I forget what day it is anymore!, it came and the bag that it was in was like ice.....just my luck.

bennyhill

I would get in but i just really started with the reef i have about 5 or 6 soft corals all com ...thought i got a colt coral from a lfs they had junky lighting got it home under the mh now it has a pinkish bodyand neon green twigs ( dont know what you call then )ill post a pic if this is good i jump in this ..i will need help fraging it never did it before.. Hey could everyone thats in this post some pic of some of the corals they have gotton with this ... thanks Bryan

bennyhill

Originally Posted by bennyhill
http:///forum/post/2505601
I would get in but i just really started with the reef i have about 5 or 6 soft corals all com ...thought i got a colt coral from a lfs they had junky lighting got it home under the mh now it has a pinkish bodyand neon green twigs ( dont know what you call then )ill post a pic if this is good i jump in this ..i will need help fraging it never did it before.. Hey could everyone thats in this post some pic of some of the corals they have gotton with this ... thanks Bryan
IF anyone wants to trade let me know ,would need help fraging them ,the shrooms i think i know how everything eles????

reefkprz

Originally Posted by Isistius
http:///forum/post/2505145
alas, another month has gone by........
has the thermos ever made it back to reefkprz?
Guess what kids, ITS WARM TIME FOR ROUND 2. well keep this one short. limit on this round is 6 people. last time I guess a bunch of peoples frags died, lets try to avoid this by keeping to warmer weather. try and communicate with each other weather ice or heat packs will be needed (its still cool at night but hot in some places during the day) I have the thermos. sign up starts tonight and ends once we have 6 people. (if the thermos makes it to the end and its still warm enough to ship USPS then we'll add more). OK sound good? who wants to play
newtoit you cant play.... if you want a frag just come over

reefkprz

oH yeah here is a pic of what I got in the last thermos trade it was one head with 2 babies starting to show its now..... I think there is like 7 or 8 babies clustered around the main head.

reefforbrains

Its ALIVE!!...again
Yeah for warm weather and Viva Los Thermosa!!!
I cant join just yet but maybe soon. Keep a spot on the burner for me.

newtoit

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
http:///forum/post/2575818
Guess what kids, ITS WARM TIME FOR ROUND 2. well keep this one short. limit on this round is 6 people. last time I guess a bunch of peoples frags died, lets try to avoid this by keeping to warmer weather. try and communicate with each other weather ice or heat packs will be needed (its still cool at night but hot in some places during the day) I have the thermos. sign up starts tonight and ends once we have 6 people. (if the thermos makes it to the end and its still warm enough to ship USPS then we'll add more). OK sound good? who wants to play
newtoit you cant play.... if you want a frag just come over

awe but why not it would save me a ton on shipping if I went first lol

reefkprz

anywhere in the USA. shipping is USPS flat rate second day, frag have to be hardy enough to take the shipping. and cant be super commons. no discosomas or xenia or kenya tree. the frag should be at least 5 polyps if its zoas/palys 1 polyp for rics etcetera. its about swapping out uncommon corals cheap