the worst christmas gift !!!!

nu2salt

guys i am willing to bet that i recieved one of the worst christmas gifts of all time. i know that it is the thought that counts but it was not much thought
in this "gift". i recieved a double package of playing cards. and i know for a fact they cost one dollar.
if you think u can outdo that i would love to hear for u

mimzy

for my 18th birthday my famously cheap aunt and uncle bought me one of those bad 80's t-shirts that changes color in the sun. for my 18th birthday!!!! which was in 2000!!!!
ugh.

squidd

i recieved a double package of playing cards. and i know for a fact they cost one dollar.
I can beat that...
I "Gave Out"....Coffee Cups, Key Tags and Baseball Hats with the company logo...that I recieved at the office Christmas party a week eariler....

shogun323

That is pretty bad. As for my worst, I have a crazy aunt that gave me skinsosoft one year. I am a male, WTH?!?! I dont even know what that is?!?!?!?!
Also, this year for secret santa I recieved a coffee mug that was evidentally made by the givers family member at a paint your own pottery place.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by shogun323
That is pretty bad. As for my worst, I have a crazy aunt that gave me skinsosoft one year. I am a male, WTH?!?! I dont even know what that is?!?!?!?!
Also, this year for secret santa I recieved a coffee mug that was evidentally made by the givers family member at a paint your own pottery place.
What, guys don't get bug bites?
One year at an employee christmas party, after 7 years of working for this particular company I recieved a Killians Irish Red t-shirt that had been donated.

lovethesea

well.............it's GREAT for mosquito's !!!!! really!!!!
:joy:

d0 thy d3w

went to my grandparents house to open presents..where i recieved a cheap sweatshirt, a 20gift card to target..never even shop there..and some peanuts...

shogun323

Originally Posted by sepulatian
What, guys don't get bug bites?

Hahaa. That's good. Bug repellent just isn't on your top 5 Christmas want list when you're 13. When I was around 15 she got me tupperware from the Home Shopping Network.

sepulatian

Hahaa. That's good. Bug repellent just isn't on your top 5 Christmas want list when you're 13. When I was around 15 she got me tupperware from the Home Shopping Network.
:hilarious It's so you can bring home her tasty leftovers

aw2x3

For Christmas, when I was like 21 - 22, my 90yr old grandma got me one of the toy Western sets, from like the Dollar General...had the plastic cowboy hat, kerchief, to tie around your neck, plastic belt, with the 2 holsters, 2 silver 6-shooter cap guns, etc.
The belt wouldnt even fit around my waist.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by AW2x3
For Christmas, when I was like 21 - 22, my 90yr old grandma got me one of the toy Western sets, from like the Dollar General...had the plastic cowboy hat, kerchief, to tie around your neck, plastic belt, with the 2 holsters, 2 silver 6-shooter cap guns, etc.
The belt wouldnt even fit around my waist.
hahhahha did you try it on and get your picture taken for her??? You could have used some string to make the belt fit :joy:

xdave

For my 21'st birthday the only thing I got was 1 unwrapped present. My father left me a carton of cigarettes on the kitchen table.
One year when I was about 12 or so, I asked for a remote control car, I got a wind up car stamped out of tin that would turn around when it got to the end of the table.

nu2salt

Originally Posted by xDave
For my 21'st birthday the only thing I got was 1 unwrapped present. My father left me a carton of cigarettes on the kitchen table.
One year when I was about 12 or so, I asked for a remote control car, I got a wind up car stamped out of tin that would turn around when it got to the end of the table.
damn dave i used to get cigs every christmas up til a couple years ago but at least mine were wrapped. i got NOTHING for my 31st b-day which was this past wendsday

garnet13aj

pohtrwell, I got a mop, with refills!

I don't know if you are a male or a female, but I know my mom would go ballistic and disown us all if we gave her that! That is low!