the worst christmas gift !!!!

imurnamine

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
Yeah that is pretty awful....
I don't see how anyone can complain about something like a deck of cards or a Target giftcard. Both things can be used often and easily. Oh, and the hand-made mug is nothing to complain about. That must have taken a lot of time.
They are many people out there who did not get anything.

Seriously, I had a Target giftcard ON my list.
I'm happy with the very few gifts I got from my family. I'd be ashamed to get on here and post about things like this...

shogun323

Oh, and the hand-made mug is nothing to complain about. That must have taken a lot of time.
I am sure that it did take alot of time to make..... but it was made for someone else...... and that person didnt want it ..... so it was given to me.

wangotango

i got a notepad one year, and a paper-weight another
. which i guess is good cuz i forget to do stuff, but i also forget to write down the stuff i need to do in the first place. i got a psp this year so thats all that matters.

sepulatian

Yeah that is pretty awful....
I don't see how anyone can complain about something like a deck of cards or a Target giftcard. Both things can be used often and easily. Oh, and the hand-made mug is nothing to complain about. That must have taken a lot of time.
They are many people out there who did not get anything.
I hear ya crazz, but the western toy set at 22 is funny!!!

Shotguns skin so soft at 13 is funny as well!!! :jumping:
Smile, live, laugh, love your silly relatives!!!! :joy:

When I'm 90, I swear to all that is holy, I'll give my 22 year old grandson that very damned gift!!! Just so he can share the joy and laughs that I've had hearing about getting a cowboy set as an adult from a total stranger!

sepulatian

Originally Posted by Ice4Ice
In the nursing home my mom is a resident at, some of the residents that have no family in the area gets a grab bag of some sorts from the nurses there. Anyways, my Dad was telling me about this guy who has BOTH legs amputated up to his upper most thighs who got a grab bag gift from one of the nurses and ended up with a pair of socks !!! Now imagine what the nurse must have felt when she saw him open the gift and HIS reaction ! He wasn't a happy camper and THAT is the worst present he ever got PLUS the insult that went along with it. I felt sorry for the guy when I heard about it.
Now this tops THE worst Christmas gift ever received !!!!
That is absolutely horrible. I do feel very badly for him.

sharkboy13

i think the worst xmas gist i evr got was when i was 10, my great aunt got me a cheap bag of salted peanuts, and i couldnt even eat cuz u no y? im deathly allergic to nuts!

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by shogun323
I am sure that it did take alot of time to make..... but it was made for someone else...... and that person didnt want it ..... so it was given to me.

Oh well, you did not say that!! Totally different story then...

And yes, anything that holds my morning coffee is quite a good thing!

sepulatian

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
i think the worst xmas gist i evr got was when i was 10, my great aunt got me a cheap bag of salted peanuts, and i couldnt even eat cuz u no y? im deathly allergic to nuts!
Well maybe she forgot that little factor!

i can beat that
a couple years ago when i was in the 6th grade
in middle school we did an interchange because it was nearing x-mas
so i went and bought someone i didn't know some toy i really liked
i was expecting the same or better :mad:
the day came when we had to give our presents to the person we had to
guess what
my person didn't come
soooo :mad:
i told the teacher :mad:
he went to his desk drawer opened it :mad:
i was expecting something cool (come on a teacher giving a present) :mad:
he took out some used earphones, you could literally see the rubber holding them together about to break, :mad: :mad: he thought for a bout it 5 seconds (i think he was thinking of giving them to me or keeping then to him self and using them, and so he gave them to me ) :mad:
it did not finish there
he took out a used #2 penci
and
used eraser
and he gave me those 3 items as a gift
i was 12yrs old :mad: :mad:
worst present ever
as i was writing this i wanted to turn time around and tell that teach many things &% and to that student that never came with my present *##*
top that
you guys had your laugh now can some one help me on this thread
120 gal tank help sqidd/ lion crazz / anyone!!!!!!!!
on the new hobbyist forum thanks

shogun323

Originally Posted by JacknJill
my friend got a tube of toothpaste for christmas!
Funny you would mention that. Every year in my stocking my mom gives all of us kids a tube of toothpaste, some handsoap, and some individually wrapped candy. It's become a tradition so if I didnt get it one year I would be crushed!!!

sharkboy13

It's become a tradition so if I didnt get it one year I would be crushed!!!
u sad sad sole

shogun323

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
u sad sad sole
How unnecessary. If you are going to insult me, please give me the common courtesy of using proper spelling. Thanks Kid!!

reefreak29

Funny you would mention that. Every year in my stocking my mom gives all of us kids a tube of toothpaste, some handsoap, and some individually wrapped candy. It's become a tradition so if I didnt get it one year I would be crushed!!!
my mother did the same thing with us for many years , i thought it was awsome, it must be are generation check out my birth day

lion_crazz

How unnecessary. If you are going to insult me, please give me the common courtesy of using proper spelling. Thanks Kid!!
:hilarious
Yeah, you are a sad sole. Now go back to the show that you came from!

shogun323

Originally Posted by reefreak29
my mother did the same thing with us for many years , i thought it was awsome, it must be are generation check out my birth day
Haaa!! You have 4 days of youth on me!! I guess we are gettin old!!

scotts

Ahhh you all with kids apreciate the presents you get. I love the fly swatter that I got one year. (My wife said that he had to really work to get the red one from the back). This year for my birthday I got a stainless steel toilet paper holder. Priceless.

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by Scotts
This year for my birthday I got a stainless steel toilet paper holder. Priceless.
SWEET!