Maybe kholla12
peef
blaze98
crush4989
justme
mumbulog
Only 4 or 5 more people.

nigerbang

So are we doing just zoo's or what.. I have some nice leathers and things like that.. Still growing all my sps out.. some pretty decent zoa's aswell?

jerryatrick

I think we will be able to set it up nice. We have a couple of southerners in georgia and florida. PA MD NY and NJ are close. Two green bay packers and a couple of people who don't advertise their location.

Here is an updated list. We can start whenever we want now. I'll be gone for the next two days. When I get back we can figure out the shipping schedule.
Privatejoker
jerryatrick
gman08016
clownfish 11
Maybe kholla12
peef
blaze98
crush4989
justme
mumbulog
msch1999
kjord97
nigerbang
uberbatman
italionstalion
Let me know if I missed you or not. If you don't want to be on the list please let me know.

I didn't forget about this. I've been in training for the past two day and stil have it for the next two. I'll update the list and get a start date tonight or Friday.

jerryatrick

Originally Posted by privatejoker
http:///forum/post/2797850
I didn't forget about this. I've been in training for the past two day and stil have it for the next two. I'll update the list and get a start date tonight or Friday.
Great Success!!!

Jerry I have to see that movie, I heard was it funny as hell.
Ok here is the updated list
Privatejoker
jerryatrick
gman08016
clownfish 11
Maybe kholla12
peef
blaze98
crush4989
justme
mumbulog
msch1999
kjord97
nigerbang
uberbatman
italionstalion
phenetix
stangbabe1993
hitachi753
I'd like to put a vote for the start day. I would say the 21st or the 28th. It looks like I'll start and send to Jerryatrick. I need time to get the thermos so thats why I say the 21st or 28th, with two little ones and a new job I need a few days. I'm going to see if I can put a poll on the this thread if you don't see a poll in the morning then just vote. I figure I'll get everyone a little kick start for Nov 4th.