Thermos Trade Anyone? IL or nearby states? IN OH WI?

hsanchez

I'm looking to start a thermos trade, i guess in the midwest area so wo could save money and use priority mail.
Would anybody be interested? :notsure:

hot883

Originally Posted by HSanchez
I'm looking to start a thermos trade, i guess in the midwest area so wo could save money and use priority mail.
Would anybody be interested? :notsure:
If it gets down the line towards Okla. I would be in. bcool831@pldi.net

littlebuck

well how right now i haev tons to trade but im in NC i like to ship in coffee mugs that way when u get it u can still use it for something. LOL Let me know what u want to trade. littlebuck70@yahoo.com im getting rid of all my corals

hot883

cool if it's just me and you then I consider it a success.
It is suppose to be in the 50-60 next weeks or so here. I have fragged some shrooms that are ready to go. This is the mother colony (right below the caulerpa). I put 2-3 pieces on several rocks. One has a small featherduster on it and the shrooms are nickel to just under a quarter size. What do you have?

hsanchez

I got these. I was told they were "Bright Green Venus Flytrap Palythoas Zoo's" And see them go for $5 bucks a head. Right now i can make about 4 or 5 frags of it(grows fast! :scared: ). So if anybody is interested let me know. :jumping:

here's under moon lights!
These aren't my pics but this is exacaly what they look like.

hot883

And I also have some red shrooms
I NEED red shrooms Ha! I will take pics. of my frags later today. If we agree on each others items then we can get this going say Monday. Barry

hot883

HSanchez, here are a couple of pics. of my newest frags that are established. The rock pieces are about 2" or so long. Do you have any pics. of your Red shrooms?

hsanchez

yea i'll try to get some with my awesome 1.3mp sprint camera
either today or tomorrow depending if i get home today before the lights go off.

caillou

I'd be in for this, I'll even front you some more zoos H if you want, you seem to be a better trader than me.

hsanchez

Originally Posted by Caillou
I'd be in for this, I'll even front you some more zoos H if you want, you seem to be a better trader than me.
Calliou,
:jumping: you got my e-mail just drop me a line!
Got any pics big fish?
Sorry hot, lights were out when I got home.
i'll try tomorrow morning.

hot883

Calliou,
:jumping: you got my e-mail just drop me a line!
Got any pics big fish?
Sorry hot, lights were out when I got home.
i'll try tomorrow morning.
No problem. This looks like it might be a good list here. Since it is your thread, will you be contacting everyone and building an address list starting with yours and then to the next etc.? bcool831@pldi.net

hsanchez

Originally Posted by hot883
No problem. This looks like it might be a good list here. Since it is your thread, will you be contacting everyone and building an address list starting with yours and then to the next etc.? bcool831@pldi.net
Sure

I guess we could set up shroom for shroom trades, and zoo for zoo trades to make it even.

hot883

Sure

I guess we could set up shroom for shroom trades, and zoo for zoo trades to make it even.
I have both I can throw in but as long as rules are said like the proper packing system (thermos only) no coffee mugs (THEY LEAK) etc. What ya think?

hsanchez

Yea sounds good
How bout:
Priority Mail Shipping
Shipping on Monday or Tuesday Only
Thermos only with secure lid
Proper stuffing so the thermos dosent roll around the box
Double bagged individually tied with rubberband not a knot
Zoo frags at least 4-5 heads
anything else?

hot883

Yea sounds good
How bout:
Priority Mail Shipping
Shipping on Monday or Tuesday Only
Thermos only with secure lid
Proper stuffing so the thermos dosent roll around the box
Double bagged individually tied with rubberband not a knot
Zoo frags at least 4-5 heads
anything else?
Sounds great to me, might add; list what you would like. What does everyone else think?