Thermos Trade Anyone? IL or nearby states? IN OH WI?

funkyman

Even with a thermos I would still use a heat pack, especially at this time of the year. JMOO of course.

caillou

Anyone have any ideas on where to get decent heat packs? Besides the auction site that is. I know Home Depot has those hand and toe warmer ones but I don't think they're big enough.

hsanchez

I have a web site that sells a 72hr heat pack for $1.65. But the shipping is like 7 bucks.
I heard walmart may have them.
http://www.guppylabs.info/january2005/shipping.htm
Check out this article about shipping in cold weather.
So I guess out best bet is to include another bigger bag,
put the thermos in it,
then stuff with newspaper
and a heat pack wraped in a damp paper towel/newspaper.
any suggestions?

hot883

Originally Posted by HSanchez
I have a web site that sells a 72hr heat pack for $1.65. But the shipping is like 7 bucks.
I heard walmart may have them.
http://www.guppylabs.info/january2005/shipping.htm
Check out this article about shipping in cold weather.
So I guess out best bet is to include another bigger bag,
put the thermos in it,
then stuff with newspaper
and a heat pack wraped in a damp paper towel/newspaper.
any suggestions?
Would really depend on the forcasted weather in the area that would be shipped to next.

B

big fish

Yes i have some pics but i do not know how to get them on hear Sorry

B

big fish

HSanchze i sent the pics they are not the best but all i got.

hsanchez

I'm hoping to get this together this weekend to start monday, but might wait to see if we can get more people, so maybe next monday, dunno yet. What does everybody else think?
didn't get no e-mail from u big fish

bang guy

I have Protopalythoa and Tulip Anemone if anyone's interested. I'll trade for anything I don't currently have.

caillou

Alright, I have a question. Is this kind of a pot luck mystery grab bag kind of thing? Or are we gonna post pics or do multiple trades if chosen?
I only ask because I've always wanted to do a thermos trade but I've never fully understood exactly how they pan out or work.
Don't forget to count me in.

hot883

I'm hoping to get this together this weekend to start monday, but might wait to see if we can get more people, so maybe next monday, dunno yet. What does everybody else think?
didn't get no e-mail from u big fish
Whenever but this coming monday is good for me or whoever starts it off. I like the grab bag idea, but really want anything red or orange. (mushrooms, ricordeas, zoa's)

hsanchez

I love those zoo Caillou!
You could take a hammer and screw driver to the middle or that rock and make 2 frags for trade!
Yea I was thinkin multiple trading. I can make a list, then match up by random. If you have multiple frags then your name could be entered twice. And if your matched up with someone who has frags you already have then you could swap partners?
I guess that would work
I dunno, i'm lost anybody have any suggetions?
But I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico!

hsanchez

Originally Posted by hot883
Whenever but this coming monday is good for me or whoever starts it off. I like the grab bag idea, but really want anything red or orange. (mushrooms, ricordeas, zoa's)
We could start with the shrooms, you could ship me the thermos and i'll ship it back

hot883

We could start with the shrooms, you could ship me the thermos and i'll ship it back
Good to go. Email your address and I can do that. bcool831@pldi.net

N

n_sarno

I have some zoos that are a maroon color that I'd be willing to part with. They just got knocked off the rock today by my Turbo snail, there are like 6 heads though. I have them stuck in between a crevice in the rock and they are opening like normal.
Anyone interested?

N

n_sarno

But I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico!
I wish I could say that my car insurance w/ Geico is $3,400 a year