Thermos Trade Anyone? IL or nearby states? IN OH WI?

imareefer

Sanchez- Do you have soem of them Paly's left? I like those. I have some of them that you posted that look like PPE's Reversed. Let me know what all you have. Thanks

hsanchez

Originally Posted by imareefer
Sanchez- Do you have soem of them Paly's left? I like those. I have some of them that you posted that look like PPE's Reversed. Let me know what all you have. Thanks
Yea I still got em
heriberto.sanchez@gmail.com

hsanchez

I also have some pulsing xenia avalible, for local pickup only. I heard it dosent ship well.
I live by midway airport in chicago.

imareefer

Bronco- I have alot of pieces of these yumas. The pics aint good but I am going to take some better ones hopefully for hsanchez and will send them to you as well. Send me a email at jasandjen0217@sbcglobal.net and I will reply with pics. Thanks

N

n_sarno

I have this rock of green eyed Zoas.. 30+ polyps if anyone is interested let me know what you'd like to give me for them!

I also have this crocea clam

andddd about 15 lbs of LR rubble

chris m

i got toms of what i belive to be pom poms & im trying to figure out how to make my shrooms spread i'd trade some pom pom if those are any good
if not i'd buy some of those red zoos from bronco

sula

Does anyone have a yellow figi leather they frag? I'll be breaking down and paying LFS prices soon if I don't find a frag...

billsweet

i have a cabbage leather i would trade with someone prefer they pick-up bring wahat they have to trade cabbage frag is about a litte bigger than a silver dollar

N

n_sarno

BUMP.. I still have my stuff available..
the zoas.. LR and clam :)

reeferman1

Originally Posted by Sula
Does anyone have a yellow figi leather they frag? I'll be breaking down and paying LFS prices soon if I don't find a frag...

Sula, I have a Finger Leather frag if interested.

bang guy

Originally Posted by Sula
What do you have for trade?

rubberduck

i would be interested. I have many sps frags and am a little low on the softy. Would love to trade but the trader must have good lighting. cool
travis