Thermos Trade Anyone? IL or nearby states? IN OH WI?

fishfreek

Originally Posted by N_Sarno
Fishfreek..
are your star polyps the green grassy kind or the flower looking kind?

They are the "green grassy" kind, long neon green fingers with white centers.

firedog

Sarno I will take that clam if you are willing to part with it, also maybe that purple leather. Might also take some of that LR. I have plenty of xenia, or I have a leather I can frag. I believe it is astubby finger leather, also called cladiella.

jakebtc

im not ready as of right now but would definitely be wanting to get involved very soon i live in iowa between davenport and maqauketa bout 3 hrs west of chicago, il would also ike to buy frags from some of you guys if possible leathers zoo's and other softies that ship well really wanting to get ahold of a green nepthea mainly white body with very neon polyps

caillou

Berto,
Are you talking about the lime green zoos? I just picked up some new ones I'll post a pic tomorrow when they open. I've also got these too.

hsanchez

no, the guy ended up giving me the wrong lime green frag. So i never got those(like in the pic I sent). I'm gonna pick a couple more up from him again and he's gonna throw in that one and a couple more for free!

hsanchez

Originally Posted by imareefer
Hsanchez- did you ship to me this week? I didnt get anything

Ship what? i don't even have your address.

imareefer

If not then I have some yumas available for trade.... Either way I have a few pieces of yumas I can trade if anyone is interested.

g.man

Hey bang guy! Im interested in the fiji leather and a few other things that people have posted. Unfortunalty im not fimiliar with a "thermos trade".
I have some zoo's leathers and shrooms to offer but I dont know how to post pics!

scubanoah

Anyone willing to trade a small frag of frogspawn or hammer? I have finger and toadstool leather, ricordia, xenia, gsp, assorted shrooms. I live just south of columbus ohio. I have traded on here before, and all my stuff is fragged and ready to go.

reeferman1

Originally Posted by ScubaNoah
Anyone willing to trade a small frag of frogspawn or hammer? I have finger and toadstool leather, ricordia, xenia, gsp, assorted shrooms. I live just south of columbus ohio. I have traded on here before, and all my stuff is fragged and ready to go.
Let's see some pics of the rics and shrooms. I have some frogspawn. Thanx.