Thermos Trade Anyone? IL or nearby states? IN OH WI?

rubberduck

Originally Posted by HSanchez
I like the one in the second pic. Let me know what your looking to get for it.
FYI for everybody else I received 2 shipments of corals from this swap and everything arrived ok(with the acception of 1 frag that I'm still waiting for to open) and the temps here in chicago at the time was about 40 degrees. I'm not recommending shipping with out a heat pack, but the shrooms and zoo's I got arrived fine.

hey what do you have. i would like something out of the ordanary for a trade. lemme know. unfortunatly no prmises.

fishfreek

Sorry, can't figure out how to upload pics from my phone to the computer. That really sucks, you guys sure have some nice frags up for trade.

hsanchez

Originally Posted by RUBBERDUCK
hey what do you have. i would like something out of the ordanary for a trade. lemme know. unfortunatly no prmises.
Nothing out the ordinary sorry.

N

n_sarno

how much would you want to give me for the 15 lbs of rubble?
Make me an offer.. or if you want to trade something for it.
Thanks

bang guy

Originally Posted by N_Sarno
how much would you want to give me for the 15 lbs of rubble?
Make me an offer.. or if you want to trade something for it.
Thanks
This thread needs to strictly adhear to the not selling policy or I will be forced to close it.
Trades only.

N

n_sarno

Ok, here are the photos I've promised... and I repeated the photos I already posted above so I can keep everything together.
I have this rock of green eyed Zoas.. 20 polyps or so

I also have this crocea clam

about 15 lbs of LR rubble
This Purple leather coral, you will be getting a different peice of this, its the same, just not as tall, it is wider actually beause it is two of them and it looks like they are going to split off or something.

These are kind of a dark pinkish color, the photo is very poor sorry! There are 4 polyps

These are the ones I was calling maroon.. but they are sort of a burnt orange color.. I dont know what to call them, there are 9 polyps

And last not not least, I have these orange zoos, they are gorgeous, I would frag off a peice with about 6-10 polyps or so, becaues they are loose on the rock so they will be free floating, and you can just glue them to a rock when they arrive.

N

n_sarno

Fishfreek..
are your star polyps the green grassy kind or the flower looking kind?

reeferman1

Originally Posted by Bronco300
hey reefer, will you havea smaller piece of the gsp, or how big is that rock???
It's about the size of a baseball.

N

n_sarno

I want some of your star polyps and is that candy cane coral? I'd be interested in that to.
Like any of my stuff?

reeferman1

Originally Posted by Bronco300
want any zoos for it??
these are my zoos
Luv your Zoos!
Blue centers w/green skirt
white centers-orange skirt
white to green w/tan skirt
I'll frag the gsp to the size of silver dollar.
What's your email address? :jumping:

reeferman1

Originally Posted by N_Sarno
I want some of your star polyps and is that candy cane coral? I'd be interested in that to.
Like any of my stuff?
Cool! I like your Orange Zoos