Thermos Trade Anyone? IL or nearby states? IN OH WI?

hsanchez

Originally Posted by RUBBERDUCK
i would be interested. I have many sps frags and am a little low on the softy. Would love to trade but the trader must have good lighting. cool
travis

I've been thinking about trying out SPS. What are you looking to get in trade?

rubberduck

cool well i live in indianapolis area and would love to join. i have various frags going from nice cluter frags of 2"-4" to the quite beautiful tri-color acro collony. Some of these i have i will frag for a special purpose and have sps that is good in varieties of flow, and light. I would look for the more exotic frags past the common xenia and leather. Besides that im up for most anything and lemme know when to go through on this. Unfortuatly, due to the fact of being 16, i cannot garentee my parents are up for me sending out something in a box and making sure it makes it. I would include a personal heating pad too BTW. cool im open for details.
travis
***)

rubberduck

lemme grap a few pictures.
unfortyuantly i cannot promise a frag off any of these but will do my best on getting you a piece. these are far from real color i see due to crapy camera but each of these has a special thing that makes them cool. Most likly i will send out a frag of my tan cluster acro seen in the last pic (the one densly grown).
travis

sula

Originally Posted by Reeferman1
Sula, I have a Finger Leather frag if interested.
Reeferman:
Thanks, but I've already got one like that.

sula

Originally Posted by Bang Guy
What do you have for trade?
Bang Guy:
Are their actually some corals you don't have?
I have a long-polyped toadstool:
Or a R. Yuma polyp - parent colony on the right, the baby is on the left. I've only had it for a couple weeks, it was a brownish color at the LFS, seems to be coloring up to a purple-y color
Or I could maybe frag my Blasto - I think that's what it is - I've never tried to frag it but I really should, it's losing a territory war with a frogspawn:

hsanchez

I like the one in the second pic. Let me know what your looking to get for it.
FYI for everybody else I received 2 shipments of corals from this swap and everything arrived ok(with the acception of 1 frag that I'm still waiting for to open) and the temps here in chicago at the time was about 40 degrees. I'm not recommending shipping with out a heat pack, but the shrooms and zoo's I got arrived fine.

N

n_sarno

Very cool...
is anyone interested in any of my zoas, my clam, a small purple leather coral, or some LR rubble?!

hot883

HSanchez deffinately done me right. i recieved my trades today from him and they are great. We traded zoas and shrooms. Thanks buddy, I appreciate the extra care you took in packaging them. :cheer: I am very pleased.

fishfreek

Originally Posted by N_Sarno
Very cool...
is anyone interested in any of my zoas, my clam, a small purple leather coral, or some LR rubble?!
Do you have a pic of the purple leather or zoas? I have a pink colt i can frag, green star polyps, some green/brown shrooms and maybe a neon green sinularia frag for trade.

N

n_sarno

I have this rock of green eyed Zoas

You would get the whole rock.. I also have some free floating maroon zoos there are about 6 polps and I have some light pinks there are about 6 polps on.
(I will get the photos of them and the leather tomorrow)
I also have this crocea clam

andddd about 15 lbs of LR rubble
Please post photos of your items you have for trade and email me at n_Sarno@sbcglobal.net

fishfreek

Sorry man, i not sure if i can post pics, but i will try to see if i can take a pic with my cell phone and do it that way. I gotta get a digi cam!

bronco300

i'm going to look at the back of the rock because i know there are more zoos on that side, but not sure how many...it there are, then i think i am , so most likely