Thermos Trade- Read completly if participating

reefforbrains

Anenomes ship quite well. Search the archive and you will see extensive how-to for shipping it. As for thermos or no thermos, I think most are just going to use bag in box with heatpad and go overnight. We hadnt really agreed on if we needed them or not.

sharkbait9

to my lotto people. Emails sent.
Looking foward to the trade.
Talk at you all later.
Good luck and have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we are going out on the 2nd of the month and we are not useing thormoes; just a bag in a box with packs and paper!?!? Right Everything looks good to me

zarro

dose anyone want to trade for the green spaghetti leather.if its the aka
green Sinularia i have alot of ths . if not ill ues it in my next trade

rabid frog

Joo Joo sorry, but I was actually hoping for the rose tip. thats the only thing that really caught my interest.

joojoo

Originally Posted by rabid frog
Joo Joo sorry, but I was actually hoping for the rose tip. thats the only thing that really caught my interest.
lol dang, me too.

joo joo do you have anything else besides purple stars. I do have another rose bta. or could you send me a pic of the purples stars and if you want I'll trade you a rose bta. this one bta i have has split 3 times. i have already traded 2 of them and i still have 3 in my tank one's going to rabidfrog. and these guys are pretty big i sent a pic to rabidfrog already

ok i read on this sight about shipping anemones dry and 2 day priority that they do well. what is everyones opinion do you guys thing it will be ok

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by stangbabe1993
ok i read on this sight about shipping anemones dry and 2 day priority that they do well. what is everyones opinion do you guys thing it will be ok
I put just enough water in the bag to cover the anemone. They will "burp up" water. I have never been crazy about the idea of sending an anemone with just the water inside the anemone.
Priority mailing on a dry anemone???? I don't know if I would trust the postal service like that. Guarantee two days, maybe.
Just me.

reefforbrains

Has everyone made contact with thier trading buddy and any last questions about how to package or how to ship? Monday is coming quick and lets try to have this go smooth.
As always, email or post if you have any questions
-RFB

reefforbrains

I just looked and your sending the False coral frag to me, ill email my info to you if you dont already have it just after I finish this post.
Your recieving Red zoa from Rabid frog, I will include his email addy when I send you the info so you can send your personal info to him.

rabid frog

just_fishing email me your info @jmlees@sandia.gov There was a mix up in the info. I thought I was sending to sharkbait9. I think it was my fault.

reefforbrains

Sending-
Slot #1 ID- ReefForBrains Item- Red Cactus Pavona
Slot #2 ID- RabidFrog Item-Red Zoa
Slot #3 ID- Zarro Item-Green Unmounted Yams
Slot #4 ID- Just Me Item- Pink Zoa
Slot #5 ID- Sharkbait9 Item-green spaghetti leather 2-3 inch not mounted
Slot #6 ID- Joojoo Item- Purple Star Polyps
Slot #7 ID- just_fishings Item-2.5 inch False Coral Frag
Slot #8 ID- stangbabe1993 Item-Rose BTA (size of Lemon)
Receiving
ID- RabidFrog=Rose Bubble tip
ID- Zarro =green spaghetti leather 2-3 inch not mounted
ID- Just Me = Purple Star Polyps
ID- Sharkbait9 = pink zoas
ID- Joojoo= Green Unmounted Yams
ID- just_fishings = red zoas
ID- stangbabe1993 = red cactus
ID- ReefForBrains= False coral frag