Thermos Trade- Read completly if participating

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by Just Me
Sharkbait your package is on its way

Cool thanks
Zarro= your got sent out today, semi mounted to live rock rubble with a reef pin.

Sorry I didn't get home in time reeforbrains to send your out yesterday but I did send it today. They said it would be there by 3:00pm on Wednesday. I through in a piece of pom-pom xinea as well to see if I could get it there. I know they say it don't ship well. Anyway let me know when you get it and if the xinea is alive/ lives!!! Let me know about that blueberry gorgonian as well!!!

rabid frog

Just fishing your package was shipped. Sent you a email with the tracking number. Also unfortunatley here in New Mexico they were not carrying hand warmers anymore for the season. But I did ship in a thermos and I think they will ship ok w/o the heat pack. If there are any problems let me know.

reefforbrains

As soon as everyone recieves thier item I will start another trade. I think I have a solution that will solve some of the confusion for the next one. Most everyone should be recieving thier peices today or tomorrow.

reefforbrains

shameless self promotion, but I also made the shipping thread, that should remove alot of fears of shipping newbies had. Get a chance to read it yet?

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by zarro
Hay Sharkbait9 Just got your frag today at 4/4/07 at 2:40 that whas fast
thanks.
Good. How does it look? I went into my sump and got a piece of rubble rock to pinned the GSL to the rock for you, did the pin stay during shipping?
The GSL I trimmed that from is fourth generation.
The mother is in my 265 and the other tanks have the frags off her and have grown to show size. That will grow like a weed in no time.

How was the water? cool or what? I was afraid to throw a heat pack in considering it was 70 degrees when I mailed it out.
Lori I also got the frag today at 12.00 noon. Thank you very much these are beautiful zoas, thank you
I did not have pink zoas and what a pink these have on them. Under my 12.5 mega chrome lights the pink is just phenomenal.
If you want I’ll mail back the M&M thermos for you.
I have to admit this was a fun trade, with unknown traders.
I’ll be up for it again in time.

J

just me

Great! I'm glad you like them! Don't worry about the thermos...it's made a few trips.

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by Just Me
Great! I'm glad you like them! Don't worry about the thermos...it's made a few trips.
Ok, thanks again

Sounds like the box I sent mine in. It has been in more states than I have...lol!!! I think it is it's third trip to carry something in just 1 month!!! Have they opened yet??? Did the xenia make it??? This is my first ship out...I want to know what to do different, if anything!!! Dang thing cost $28.75 for next day shipment with both frags....IT BETTER HAVE MADE IT!!!

reefforbrains

I know I am like a broken record, but USPS ships overnight garranteed for 18 bucks when under 2lbs. And if not delivered by 3pm the following day, just take your receipt to the post office and get a full refund, no hassles.
On another board I sent three packages, two missed the time cut off. One was by less then an hour. They just smiled and said, yes they are garanteed. Heres your refund