This Thing Is Evil Looking!!!!

tonysi

Wow! Nobody knows what it is yet?I've been following this since day one and I'm just curious to what it is.

nwdyr

the pic is actually pretty good , I mean that's what it looks like
I actually did try to feed it but it won't come out any more then that. And YES I did actually try to poke it today!
Funny that you said that , I had a glove on
but all it did was pull back into the rock , it pulls in so far all you can see is rock. As far as I know its never come "out" and yes I check at night too. I even totally rearranged this tank today , and with all the movement "it" never came out.....the mystery continues

mantisman51

Wow! If Cranberry hasn't replied, that may be an, as yet, unknown species.
Cran, you gotta help on this one. I have G@@gled and Y@hoo'd my fingers to the bone and haven't came close.

nwdyr

Originally Posted by jpa0741
http:///forum/post/2918279
Like stated above, you are going to need to get a clearer pic for an ID.
like I stated above , that is the BEST pic! it looks EXACTALLY like the pic . everyone else can see it.....

saltfan

You want it ID or out of the tank. Drop the rock into over salienated bucket of water, that outta run em outta there.

nwdyr

I could prob stick something sharp in there and stab it to death
I also thought about the dip thing but as luck would have it , it is on the coolest looking rock I have with ALL KINDS of life on it

i think you should get an ID before making any decisions. just my opinion.. as of now its one of a kind. since no one can ID it...

cranberry

I didn't see this! So when you touch it, it reacts? It has to be some sort of tunicate. It's awesome looking.

nwdyr

yep its still a mystery! It never comes out far enough to actually touch it , but if I put my finger near it , it pulls all the way in so you cant see it anymore. I am going to keep it around for awhile , it don't seem to be bothering anything