time to steal the attention.

darthtang aw

Like the snake blitz thread.
Ask me anything about myself, others, and so on....anything in general is open game.
Answers may not be truthful...but i promise entertainment as only I can give.
Darth (feeling egotistical) Tang

snakeblitz33

Why do you do the whole "Darth (I'm annoying) Tang" thing in your signature?
You didn't post the rules, and I didn't select you! lol.

darthtang aw

Like the snake blitz thread.
Ask me anything about myself, others, and so on....anything in general is open game.
Answers may not be truthful...but i promise entertainment as only I can give.
Darth (feeling egotistical) Tang
Why do you do the whole "Darth (I'm annoying) Tang" thing in your signature?

You didn't post the rules, and I didn't select you! lol.
Only moderators on this forum are allowed to set a standard signature. I was annoyed by that...they can already annoy us as it is with their other super computer powers. So i decided I would have a standard signatjre as well...only unlike that exclusive group of snobbish carebears, mine would change each posting. Always depending on my last minute thoughts.
Darth (next) Tang

snakeblitz33

That makes a lot of sense. So then I won't be so annoyed by it in the future. Thanks.
Why do you hang out on these boards?
Can you show us a full tank pic? I've always been curious what your tank looks like.
How do you feel about tort reform?

darthtang aw

That makes a lot of sense. So then I won't be so annoyed by it in the future. Thanks.

Why do you hang out on these boards?

Can you show us a full tank pic? I've always been curious what your tank looks like.

How do you feel about tort reform?
I hang out here because I hate facebook...and most people here dont get that offended by what I say.
I have several of my tanks over the years posted here. I have since downsized from seven to just three. All are in the rebuild stage as a gave a few friends of mine the various items inside. I never keep a setup longer than 5 years. My reef is currently about 6 months old and not picture worthy yet...my nano just has a clown and a coral banded...and my seahorse setup still has 6 more months of "cycling" before i start adding to it. So i guess the short answer..i got nothing worth photographing at the moment. But you can see my last seahorse set up if you run a search.
Tort reform? No point....obamacare passed and is suppossed to save the world now. Honestly i can see pros and cons against it. Doesnt matter either way really...the politicians will still screw it up somehow.
Darth (funshine bear) Tang

darthtang aw

What kind of business do you own that allows you to have so much time to spend on these forums?
I own a grooming salon my wife mainly runs now and a pet retail store across ththe street.....most of my time is at that businness. A person can only research so much and usually have two hour lulls in traffic.
I typically do paperwork, billing, and such at home late at night when no one is awake...during the day is the only time you will see me here usually.
Darth (my post count is lower than yours) Tang

snakeblitz33

Lol, yeah, you're right. My post count is higher than yours.
Do you have any other hobbies besides saltwater fish and other pets? (not your Great Danes either)
Who is your go to guy when it comes to saltwater aquariums?
Who's the most annoying person on these forums?

slice

1) Do you recall your reply to my first post on this forum?
2) Why would you say such a thing?
3) I'm still soul searching over that, am I really that bad? I'm not sure I deserve such distinction.

slice

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal57che http:///t/388308/time-to-steal-the-attention#post_3423921
I saw that.
What's with all the steve jobs profile pics. He wasn't that great. How many US soldiers died this week? Why aren't they on everyone's profile pic?
I've always wondered about the public fascination over the death of "celebrities". Even when Lady Di passed, I wondered why her death was so much more tragic than the death of the grandmother who lived on the next street, or anyone else who touched others who were not in the private eye.
Steve Jobs did provide many innovations that we all now take for granted.

reefraff

1) Why are you the way you are
2) When did you become the way you are
3) Do you ever let Darth out to play in the real world

yearofthenick

Darth, you didn't annoy me dude! It's all good!!!!
As for Steve Jobs, I think he left behind a legacy that is pretty awesome. The guy was an amazing business man, and single-handedly built (and then re-built) a worldwide successful company. Let's not forget that he also founded Pixar... kind of a big deal too. Plus, the iPhone was a game changer. If you don't believe that, you're an idiot with your head in the sand.
I am NOT an Obama supporter, and certainly will not vote for him when the 2012 elections come around, but he said it best: ?"The world has lost a visionary. And there may be no greater tribute to Steve's success than the fact that much of the world learned of his passing on a device he invented." - Barack Obama
My question for Darth: I've seen pics of you with your wife before... she seems exotic. What's her nationality and how did you meet/marry her? Naturally, I assumed you clubbed her and dragged her back to your cave.... jk

aquaknight

1) What was/is your max bench?
2) Why are you in the area, part of the country, you are? Moved away, or stayed? Why?
3) Do you buy new or used cars typically?

btldreef

This may be a touchy subject, but given your avatars, I've always wondered: Did you loose someone during the attacks on 9/11 or are you just a passionate American when it comes to the subject?
Why do you only really hang out in The Aquarium?
How old are you? (I don't know why, but I'm curious)

stdreb27

Quote:
Originally Posted by YearOfTheNick http:///t/388308/time-to-steal-the-attention#post_3423983
Darth, you didn't annoy me dude! It's all good!!!!
As for Steve Jobs, I think he left behind a legacy that is pretty awesome. The guy was an amazing business man, and single-handedly built (and then re-built) a worldwide successful company. Let's not forget that he also founded Pixar... kind of a big deal too. Plus, the iPhone was a game changer. If you don't believe that, you're an idiot with your head in the sand.
I am NOT an Obama supporter, and certainly will not vote for him when the 2012 elections come around, but he said it best: ?"The world has lost a visionary. And there may be no greater tribute to Steve's success than the fact that much of the world learned of his passing on a device he invented." - Barack Obama
My question for Darth: I've seen pics of you with your wife before... she seems exotic. What's her nationality and how did you meet/marry her? Naturally, I assumed you clubbed her and dragged her back to your cave.... jk
Nah, the game changer was the wheel button on the ipod...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTLDreef
http:///t/388308/time-to-steal-the-attention#post_3424002
How old are you? (I don't know why, but I'm curious)
Further proof, that if you give girls a hard time, that they suddenly become interested...