Tizzo's latest... If you can see through the lights, lol

T

tizzo

a year and a half, and it's a 150 gal. It actually looks better in person, there are a few corals that are camouflaged in the rocks...

spanko

Haven't seen you on here in a while and you dare post a picture of that beautiful reef tank?????????
Looks great, well done.

T

tizzo

I can't even begin to explain how busy I've been, lol! Every weekday and weekend. NOW I start Christmas lights! It never ends...

And thanks!

meowzer

Tizzo...that tank is looking great... My tank is about 16 months old, and all I seem to do is battle HA :( I wish mine had a fraction of your coraline.....

T

tizzo

Thanks all, I wish I didn't have half that coraline, lol. I scrape it off tthe back all the time, but it comes backer quicker than I wanna take it off.
Tomorrow I'll try to get pics of individual corals. I added a nice rainbow acan lord frag today!

nycbob

looks awesome. i wish my reef tank hv more coraline algae too. guess it must be the clams and sps sucking it all up.

teresaq

wow - I need new ballasts and bulbs bad. I'm running 3 250s and mine is nothing as bright as that
T

T

tizzo

I know the pics don't do it justice, lol.
But thanks.
Theresa, I run the ice caps with Phoenix de 250's.
I have a thread in the equipment forum where I did the switch from my old bulbs to these with side by side comparisons. Just do a search in that forum for threads I've started, there aren't that many... Those Phoenix bulbs are awesome!