To all Trigger lovers

bigman

Originally Posted by Truefishman
do you have tank dividers because it gonna be a warzone in the tank because you should have tank dividers when neccessary expecilly in your tank because the teams are gonna be the........
clown,undulate,blue-lined,queen VS blue jaw,hawaiian black,sarrgassum,red-toothed niger,and possibly the HumaHuma
still undecided.
Goodluck-their is probably going to be a war zone in the tank
Im not sure if you read the last message i posted i no longer have the tank and no i did not have dividers.

bigman

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
Well, I hope you're legs are getting better, however Fast Azzr1's disappeared off the boards just as you did, I figured it was because his tank had issues....You didn't really prove anything, your tank was not up long enough to prove long term how that many aggressive triggers do together....Again, hope your legs are getting better.....The Fish Gods

Well thank you for the good luck comment about the legs im gonna need it. But Im still friends with fast Azz R1 and ive seen his tank its up and running great. im jealous because i nolonger have mine up and running. He is currently remodeling his home so he has not had time to post pics, but i assure you that his fish are doing well with all the triggers and the additions he has added to his. I did prove 1 things and that is my triggers never killed 1 another, although my triggers did kill my puffer. I just sold my tank in sept. so i had it up and running for almost a year and no problems other than myself not being able to nolonger manage the tank do to the fact that im in a wheel chair and have been since june. I got tired of paying someone to do it for me and they would never clean it right . I hope you fish Gods have a great day and good luck with all your tanks/

sk8shorty01

I still find it funny that you mock everyone that posts in here calling them "fish gods" and such, and talk about how great the two of you have done with your tanks, but after 4 pages of posts there is still not one post showing any sort of proof that your tanks were ever even up and running. I would imagine if you had your tank running for a year, you would have to have at least a few pictures. I am not trying to discredit you in any way, I just find it quite odd that you two talk a lot about how great you are with triggers and how everyone else is wrong, yet you show no proof of your accomplishments. Please post some pictures before you say that you prove members of this board wrong.

kjr_trig

Originally Posted by sk8shorty01
I still find it funny that you mock everyone that posts in here calling them "fish gods" and such, and talk about how great the two of you have done with your tanks, but after 4 pages of posts there is still not one post showing any sort of proof that your tanks were ever even up and running. I would imagine if you had your tank running for a year, you would have to have at least a few pictures. I am not trying to discredit you in any way, I just find it quite odd that you two talk a lot about how great you are with triggers and how everyone else is wrong, yet you show no proof of your accomplishments. Please post some pictures before you say that you prove members of this board wrong.
I do remember FastAZr1's tank, it was pretty sweet, but very new also. He had a big Queen Trig, big Emp. Angel, I really can't remember what else. It was 530 gallons I think, and he wanted a Titan Trigger in there. I stated above, I figured the reason he "disappeared" was something bad happened. I would love to see his tank again if not.
here is his thread....check out page 4 for pics of his tank....psuscr's tank is even better on page 5...
https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/t/270046/pics-of-my-new-533-gallon-tank/60

bigman

Why dont you try to look under pictures of tanks, also look in the best trigger contest there are many pictures of both of our Aquirums and ive had many people from this site contact me personally to buy my tank and fish when i had it for sale. Sorry buddy if you got your fealings hurt, but you should look at all of our post before you reply, Also fast azz r1 was posting pictures as he put together his 530gallon .

sk8shorty01

What do you mean look through all of your posts? I looked at every post in this thread and there is not a single picture. I am not going to be a private investigator and try and find pictures that you guys posted in other threads a week after your tank was going with the fish in it. It doesnt matter to me whether you actually had a great trigger tank or not, I was just wondering why you talk bad about people when they simply ask you questions? I never saw a picture of either of your tanks after they were established. There are a few pictures that are from very early on, but nothing that shows success. Do either of you two have any pictures after a year of the tanks running? Just wondering because I would love to see it, but have yet to see any success photos. Its a great idea for an amazing tank if you can get it to work, but the chances are most likely not that great. Please post the most recent pictures you guys have and give a time table as to how long the tank was running at that time because there could be some great shots in there!

bigman

What do you mean look through all of your posts? I looked at every post in this thread and there is not a single picture. I am not going to be a private investigator and try and find pictures that you guys posted in other threads a week after your tank was going with the fish in it. It doesnt matter to me whether you actually had a great trigger tank or not, I was just wondering why you talk bad about people when they simply ask you questions? I never saw a picture of either of your tanks after they were established. There are a few pictures that are from very early on, but nothing that shows success. Do either of you two have any pictures after a year of the tanks running? Just wondering because I would love to see it, but have yet to see any success photos. Its a great idea for an amazing tank if you can get it to work, but the chances are most likely not that great. Please post the most recent pictures you guys have and give a time table as to how long the tank was running at that time because there could be some great shots in there!

NO one talks bad about people who have advice or to the ones who post an opinon about the topic that was asked. You first say that you have never seen pctures of any of our tanks and that your not sure we even have a tank up and running then you say you dont care, well if you dont care shot the up then and leave it alone your the one who has something neg to say about the situations. You dont wanna be an private investigator But your the one looking for pictures of our tank and stating false facts. Im done with it unless you have something else stupid to say.
Again read before you reply ive already stated ive sold my aquarium so i cant time date the pics,
Have a great day and remember to investigate before you assume because assuming makes an out of you not me

michaeltx

enough is enough of this thread personaly attacks will not be tolerated in anyway shape or form. also posting to get past the word sensor can get your account banned its there for a reason!!!
be nice and leave the rude arrogant posts at the log in page!!!!
Mike