To all Trigger lovers

1journeyman

Folks I edited out the offending links.
REMEMBER; asking for competitor sites, asking for emails for competitor sites, or offering to contact a person for competitor sites is not allowed. Nor is offering to give out info.

We Mod this community for SWF. Please show them the proper respect.

fastazzr1

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
Folks I edited out the offending links.
REMEMBER; asking for competitor sites, asking for emails for competitor sites, or offering to contact a person for competitor sites is not allowed. Nor is offering to give out info.

We Mod this community for SWF. Please show them the proper respect.
WOW! i must have missed that. so let me get this right. this web site sells the type of products that we were talking about? and if were talking about purchasing or looking at those products on a different web site makes it illegal here. is that right?

fastazzr1

Originally Posted by Titan
Well, seeing how you dropped a wad on a large tank; why stop now
As far as skimmers Deltec(I'm biased) has some compact monster skimmers. The AP-703 would work great; with an 800GL capacity on normal stocked tanks, and a 530GL rating for heavily stocked systems. Triggers are slobs so a big unit will be in order. H&S makes nice skimmers, and they're easier on the budget than the Deltecs. There's the H&S External A300-3x1260; 1000GL rated. They've got an in sump model as well with an equal rating. MRC (my reef creations) makes big beckettes, and again are cheaper than the two already previous mentioned. The MR-6 with a 1250GL volume rating would be great! Not to mention two thirds cheaper than the Deltec. Of all the massive stony systems out there I've personally seen; the higher precentage of them skim with Deltec's, and seeing what these units can do, landed one in my sump

can you tell me if they sell any of this here on this web site and is it at a good price?

1journeyman

Originally Posted by fastazzr1
WOW! i must have missed that. so let me get this right. this web site sells the type of products that we were talking about? and if were talking about purchasing or looking at those products on a different web site makes it illegal here. is that right?
Links to ANY companies that sell SW livestock or equipment are not allowed.

fastazzr1

Links to ANY companies that sell SW livestock or equipment are not allowed.
ok...i understand that....but that wasnt a link, it was my email address so he could send me info that i needed. is that allowed? where can i go to read up on these rules?

1journeyman

ok...i understand that....but that wasnt a link, it was my email address so he could send me info that i needed. is that allowed? where can i go to read up on these rules?
No, because you were asking for an email for links. That's like spelling out a competitor site and saying "but it's not a link".
The rules, in addition to the user agreement are simple; Be respectful to the community, posters, and SWF. As posting, asking for, or giving out info on competitors is disrespectful we don't allow it.

fastazzr1

No, because you were asking for an email for links. That's like spelling out a competitor site and saying "but it's not a link".
The rules, in addition to the user agreement are simple; Be respectful to the community, posters, and SWF. As posting, asking for, or giving out info on competitors is disrespectful we don't allow it.
ok....what would be the proper way to recieve this info from this person with out dis-respecting anyone?

1journeyman

ok....what would be the proper way to recieve this info from this person with out dis-respecting anyone?
You're post that got deleted said "where can i take a look at these skimmers and there prices?"
Simply put, nowhere on this forum.

fastazzr1

You're post that got deleted said "where can i take a look at these skimmers and there prices?"
Simply put, nowhere on this forum.
look....im not trying to start anything....but you didnt answer the question....if there was a way for me to take a look at the skimmers and there prices on this forum i would have done so....but being that there isnt any way for me to do that ill ask again in a different manner....how do i communicate with someone who has info that i may need on a certain type of product without disrespecting anyone? i was told that this forum was for one to share there knowledge and experiences....so how is one supose to do so without disrespecting anyone

fastazzr1

so this website does sell skimmers and many other products....i just saw them....my bad....im not trying to take any business away from this site...just wanted more info on the skimmers that titan was refering to...sorry

1journeyman

Sorry, I thought you knew they sold dry goods or I would have explained that as well.
Another issue with links is that a lot of them sell spots to advertisers. There are a couple of tremendous SWF sites on the web, but they have forums, adds, etc. so we can't allow links.
It's a tough call, but we do what we can.
Feel free to ask for reviews, etc. of products. For instance, I have a wavemaker in my tank that I love. It's not sold here. I won't post a link for it, but I have participated in discussions where people have asked how it works.

fastazzr1

Sorry, I thought you knew they sold dry goods or I would have explained that as well.
Another issue with links is that a lot of them sell spots to advertisers. There are a couple of tremendous SWF sites on the web, but they have forums, adds, etc. so we can't allow links.
It's a tough call, but we do what we can.
Feel free to ask for reviews, etc. of products. For instance, I have a wavemaker in my tank that I love. It's not sold here. I won't post a link for it, but I have participated in discussions where people have asked how it works.
no....i didnt know....never been to that part of this website until now....one more question....if i wanted to email someone or have someone email me on this website how do you go about doing it?

1journeyman

no....i didnt know....never been to that part of this website until now....one more question....if i wanted to email someone or have someone email me on this website how do you go about doing it?
PM and emails have been turned off.

fastazzr1

Up to Admin. They've been disable for a long time.
how do i talk to admin. and thanx for your help.

triggered

next month will make 2 years.

How is it you have no coraline algae after two years? Our tank is covered with it?
Later...........C