2. undulated
3. blue jaw
4. blue line
5. hawaiin black
6. queen
7. Sagassum
8. six line
9. Stars and strips puffer
What im picking up sithin the next 2 weeks on order already.
1. Red tooth Niger
2. Humu humu
Im pretty much done unless something kills something or i find a unique one.

sounds like a bad utube video waiting to happen

ineedhelp

your post says trigger lovers but it sounds a lil backwards if they are just going 2 kill each other anyway and u already know this

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by chilwil84
sounds like a bad utube video waiting to happen

bigman

there is no guarauntee that they will kill eachother i have had them together before and no were killers plus my friend has them as well and has had them for over a year in a 135g . Its not recommened that they all live together but , i m so far succesful and if a fight begins than i must remove the fish , but lots of rock and space and food all should be ok. Thanks for the concern guys but the fish will be ok and my first priority is the fish saftey, i just love aggresive fish and trigger are aggresive and beautiful in my eyes. Ive done the others tangs, sharks, rays, angels, etc.

bigman

im new to this site how do you post pics i tryed and says files to big. i have a few of my shark tank as well.

vanos

Originally Posted by The J.O.P.
what about a black durgeon trigger
IMO, a more docile trigger that can grow very large in the wild. I've seen these snorkeling in HI.

bigman

anyone know where to get a african blue spotted trigger from. theres a pic of one under the photo section of trigger contest.

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by BIGMAN
anyone know where to get a african blue spotted trigger from. theres a pic of one under the photo section of trigger contest.
i wouldnt add one since the others are gonna just kill eachother by being territorial

johnbob

No they will kill each other. In the end you will only have a tank with one trigger in it. Its just a matter of time.

fish1031

Originally Posted by surfinusa
no way the queen triggers gonna win :jumping:
yeah I agree... Queen will def. win (look at the name!)

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by fish1031
yeah I agree... Queen will def. win (look at the name!)
yup ***)

bigman

if they die or are killed off i will just buy some more. Thats part of the cycle / food chain. and yeah i have my money on the undy ass well he is the king of the triggers and the queen is just that a queen.

seannmelly

Originally Posted by BIGMAN
if they die or are killed off i will just buy some more. Thats part of the cycle / food chain. and yeah i have my money on the undy ass well he is the king of the triggers and the queen is just that a queen.
I don't want to start anything, but that is a very poor attitude to have w/ keeping any animal. It is not part of the food chain to have over 6 different triggers in the same tank. Nonetheless I'm under the impression in a 60 gallon tank?? You now there are people out there that refer to themselves as the "tang police" and do not support the idea of keeping a SINGLE tang in less then a 6ft tank. Most triggers get just as big and bigger then tangs and nodoubt more aggressive, and lethal. And you have 6+???/