tobin/seasalts recovery

lovethesea

that reminds me that my grandpas wallpaper in his hospital room turned into a little story. He started talking about his concern for all the people in the row boats and how the storm was coming.

He had some minor surgery,but the drugs messed him up.
How is Tobin doing????

goingpoor

Any up dates on Tobins recovery,i pray he's getting better,send him all of our love
I see your on myspace i sent you a request

jennythebugg

yes i have an update ,he was moved to a regular room back on the 4th floor(cancer ward) and they started physical therapy and will do some speech therapy with him .he is under 24 hour watch because he tries to escape still so some strange person is always there, he still babbles it was scary to see him like that thanx for reassuring me ya'll well i'm off to see the tobeaner and i will remember the camera today

jennythebugg

hey guys good news tobin sounds like his old self today i will take him the laptop so he can converse with ya'll over the weekend...jenny

demartini

Originally Posted by stdreb27
My future father inlaw, saw his wallpaper turn into spiders, and snakes. Kind of creepy, are yall in the DFW area still? If you are, I can call my folks church, I'm sure they would be happen to get you a home cooked meal and stuff.
thats what my grandpa saw!! he kept saying he was trying to catch the spiders and snakes because they were crazy! He was on a ton of meds! He also thought he was the mail man.
good luck Jenny! I'm rooting for Tobin!

goingpoor

It's great to see that he has come around....You two have touched my heart and all i could think about today at work and praying everything is going to be ok.....Tell him hes looking good...
,and you two will be in my prayers

lovethesea

WOW, I hope he feels as good as he looks. Really!!
Don't forget to take care of yourself too Jenny!
Glad to see he has his clothes back on

jennythebugg

Tobin is home i brought him home this morning but he is a wreck and can't chat yet however he says hi and he misses you guys
...jenny

renogaw

he can't chat, but make sure you both vote on the picture contests going :) (especially for me even if my pic isnt the best!!!)

tangman99

Originally Posted by Jmick
That's great news! He sure is a lucky guy to have a woman like you!
+1000 and glad to hear he is home. Hope to see him back on the board soon!

R

reefernana

Yay! Home again, sweet home. I know how I felt like getting out of the hospital and being in my own room. Nothing like it! Tell him 'hi' and to take it easy for a while but if he can to keep moving. As much as it hurts it helps to heal faster. I'm sure you're happy to have him right there now, too!

seasalt101

hey everyone, thanks for all your support while i've been down for jenny and me god reading through these post teared me up, this is the first time in a while reading a post and this got to me, yes i am lucky to have jenny by my side, she is a wonderful girl god has blessed me with her this i know i'm going to keep this short as i am still in pain, i just want to thank you all you all mean so much to me and jenny and words come up short god bless you all tobin

m0nk

Wow, welcome back, it's definitely an amazing thing to see you posting, and that you've had the strength to make it through the ordeal you have and to keep on fighting. Jenny being by your side is truly awesome, and her posts are amazing as well, and although I've been so busy lately and thus away from SWF.com, I was certainly wondering how things were going. Glad to see that you're hanging in there!!

Get well soon!!!

groupergenius

Originally Posted by seasalt101
hey everyone, thanks for all your support while i've been down for jenny and me god reading through these post teared me up, this is the first time in a while reading a post and this got to me, yes i am lucky to have jenny by my side, she is a wonderful girl god has blessed me with her this i know i'm going to keep this short as i am still in pain, i just want to thank you all you all mean so much to me and jenny and words come up short god bless you all tobin
Great to hear from ya you old cuss. Never surrender. We are all pulling for ya.