Trader Feedback

jonthefishguy

Just wanted to say that I purchased a coral from Hypertek and all was good and coral as well as packaging came in excellent condition. Thanks again.....

littlebuck

Well i bought a asm g-3 skimmer off of him. He was great to deal with. Packed it well and arrived in good condition. Had some probs with the shipping but thats dhls fault. Thanks again cant wait to hook it up

S

sexyshrimp101

I got my chaeto from Coral Keeper today, and everything looks great. Lots of chaeto in the bag, nice and green
Got here in a couple of days. I would definitely recommend dealing with Coral Keeper

Got all of my ricordia plus a surprise in yesterday and everything is awesome! Very well packaged and he was absolutely great to deal with.

renogaw

As always, great packaging, communication, deals, extras, and most importantly, product.
was a tad worried about shipping in the winter, but the way he insulates the box and the huge heat pad, i can let others know not to worry. i have them in the window and some of the zoos are already opening up hehe :)

Super great guy to work with. Best shipper yet, best looking frags I have in my tank. WOW. Will do business in future would recomend family to this guy, thew in some freebees as well.

nietzsche

Bought a frag pack from Scottdl99 along with other SPS he had available. They're in my tank and have great polyp extension and the colors are amazing. He threw in polyps of some great looking zoanthids too. His prices were great and am more than pleased with what I bought.
Let me tell you guys how great this seller is: he forgot to add a blue milli that I bought and I e-mailed him about it and he got back to me ASAP. He contacted me by telephone and told me he could either refund me the money for that one frag or PAY THE SHIPPING HIMSELF and resend that frag.
Scott is a really great seller and I plan on buying from him again! THANK YOU.

Lets just say he is a good guy and he sold me some nice frags for a great price.
Honest, fast shipping, good packing, good person to do business with AAA+++
all day i highly recommend him to anybody.
Brian.

He is the first person i delt with @ SaltWaterFish.****** I found him very helpful & easy to do business with, He has the best packing i ever seen in my life.
His prices are to die for !
I will always be a customer of his, as long he is in Da Biz.
Thanks again
Brian.
SaltWaterFish.com Rules !

scottdl99

Thanks guys for all the feedback! I'm glad you all are happy and the corals are doing well. I look forward to doing business with you all in the furture
Take care,
Scott

S

swalchemist

Best shipper I have ever seen!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+ for A_Thrice!
I have bought frags from A_Thrice twice now, incredible shipper! Incredible rare LE corals at a good price IMO. I'm happy and would highly recommend him to anyone wanting great LE corals.

team2jndd

Teresa Q
I ordered several corals from her recently. All of the corals were packaged very well and were shipped fast. Everything opened right up and is doing great. Would deffinately do business with again.

grabbitt

Bought a few frags off of him. Great packaging and awesome communication. There was a small situation with one of the frags and he was very helpful and understanding. I would definitely do business with him again

blueeyes

Hi my name is Blueeyes and I bought some ricordia's from Flricordia last month. They where beautiful. I asked for different colors and he sent me four. I wanted to test his out because I am building a frag tank and wanted to grow them in it. His price is great I will be buying a whole lot more soon from him. He's shipping was prompt. I really like doing buisness from him and hope to do alot more soon. Thanks Flricordia
Georgette (Blueeyes)