Trader Feedback

peachie98

Bought some of his zoanthid frags this last week...well worth it! Also helped me save $ on shipping and brought them to his work so I could pick them up (closer to where I am). Definitely recommend! Thanks again Justin.

bessycerka

Flricordia sent us some zoo's and some of his Florida Ricordia. The packing/shipping/and general communication was top notch. He's got a great sense of humor too. The color variety of his ricordia surpasses anything that I've seen so far, and the zoo's were the same. Very vibrant color, not like your average suppliers stock. I will be posting photos as soon as I finish re-arranging a few things here in our tanks. He knows this stuff inside out it seems to me. We are more than happy with our shipment. Thanks Mike........

tx reef

ViPeR_930 is the man. I have had the benefit of getting frags from him a couple of times. His packing is fantastic, the communication was great, the prices are great, and the frags are in great shape.
I will be ordering from you again in a couple of months.
Thanks so much for a smooth transaction.

coraljunky

Originally Posted by peachie98
Bought some of his zoanthid frags this last week...well worth it! Also helped me save $ on shipping and brought them to his work so I could pick them up (closer to where I am). Definitely recommend! Thanks again Justin.

Thanks Kristen. It was my pleasure

derekc

:: purchased frags from coral junky...not here yet but really great communication, and very fast shipping...will do business again...unless threre dead...lmao..but i doubt it

coraljunky

Originally Posted by derekc
:: purchased frags from coral junky...not here yet but really great communication, and very fast shipping...will do business again...unless threre dead...lmao..but i doubt it

Thanks Derek
Unless they're dead??? Come on, have some faith on my second day of reefing

derekc

Ahahah ...nah Theyll Be Good I Have Faith Unlike The Devil Woman In The Fish Discussion....hahhaha Man Thats Funny

drea

mikes the man! great stuff, got a couple of different ricorida's, beautiful, well packaged, great communication!
can't go wrong

S

sexyshrimp101

I bought a few zoo frags from him and they look great, even got an extra polyp on one. One of them didn't make it, but he is offering to send me another one. Fast shipping, great communication, overall good guy to deal with. Would highly recommend and look forward to doing business with again

dinki

Bought a starter coral frag pack from Teresa. Included a ric, two zoos, and two mushrooms. She threw in a bonus polyp of another zoo to boot. Everything came in great shape and they look fantastic. Thanks for a great transaction!

sigmachris

Flinka is awesome to deal with even if he is a New Yorker living in the Midwest.
Zarro also hooked me up with a large torch and zoo frags at an excellent price.
Thanks you two, I will be hunting you out for future buys.
Cheers,
SigmaChris

deyoe1118

Got two corals not the three as told and they were both in 50 degree water. Pretty much a lost cause and I acclimated anyway but to no avail...Do not do business with this seller as he has not responded to any emails or PM's I have sent...

flricordia

Great to trade with. Hope to do some trading in the future again. Ships when says will ship and ships very well. Sends extras too!

V

veeraj87

had the best experience of online trading, got a great deal from a great person... will be doing business with you again hopefully