Trader Feedback

reefereric

Just had a great transaction with Scottdl99 that lasted over 2 months!
I originally purchased a few frags from him back in mid-April. Decided to wait on getting them shipped to me, since I was headed to Hawaii to get married, and I had a ballast go out. He was very accomodating and was just fine with that. Well, when I got back, my tank had crashed (guy taking care of things reaaaaalllyyy messed it up) and I had to start over. Went through a cycle again, and then I needed to add a few more items onto the order, which he gladly let me do!
The frags were packaged very nicely, and showed up in great shape. All are opened up nicely and very happy!!!
Thanks Scott! We'll be doing business again!

brenda5826

awesome deal you gave me
would buy from renogaw again
very polite , helpful and very good deal
thank you so much for all the extras

A

augustwest

Got my sweet, sweet zoas and rics from Mike today. Nice!!!
Excellent seller with excellent stock (you all know that though)!
Thanks man.

renogaw

Originally Posted by brenda5826
http:///forum/post/2660678
awesome deal you gave me
would buy from renogaw again
very polite , helpful and very good deal
thank you so much for all the extras
:) great to meet you as well :) hope you enjoy everything

clownfish11

FLricordia is a great seller..Sent my corals on the day he said and they came the next day :D, and he also threw in an extra coral for no charge! GREAT STUFF! A++ Seller
August West is a great trader, and has some good stuff
also is a good buyer :D

A

augustwest

thanks and the same goes for you. thanks for the trade and the sell!

jerryatrick

I have now made two trips to visit/buy from these guys. My tank is less than 3 months old and everything in my tank is from each of these two sellers. Each coral is thriving not only because of their advice but because of the quality and health. These guys are not out to make a quick buck off fellow reefers. I will be visiting both again shortly. Thanks guys!!!

earnit33

Small shipping mishap,scottminot not to worry I think we both learned a little on this shipment.No Hard Feelings at all,and if you have anything in the future I might want,I have no issues about ordering from you! Thanks again.

scottminot

Thanks for not getting angry with me
I went out and purchased a bunch of cheap thermoses today. No more cutting corners and taking the cheap way out.

harris28

Excellent quality and size of frags!!!! Will buy from again for sure. It was a pleasure doing business and I'll look for ya in the future.

H

hershey1999

excellent communication, nice yumas, will definately buy from him again.

scopus tang

Ryno_mn
aka
Ryan Gronewald
1510 N. Prairie Ave
Fairmont, MN 56031
Shafted me on the thermos blind trade. Thermos was confirmed delivered on
June 18th. Ryan has not communicated nor shipped the thermos on. Do not get involved in a sale or trade with this guy.
Label/Receipt Number: 0307 3330 0000 9647 0878
Your item was delivered at 3:21 PM on June 18, 2008 in FAIRMONT, MN 56031

wattsupdoc

Got a Sps frag pack from him today. Awesome frags, awesome price, awesome packaging, awesome comunication. Two thumbs up for spankey.

paintballer768

Great seller. Gave me much bigger frags than what I paid for, and package arrived on time with no problems at all. Great guy to work with.