Trader Feedback

nordy

My second order from Mike-prompt shipment, great packaging, really nice rics and zoas, highly recommend buying from him!

acroshark

nwdyr is a great seller. got a few zoanthids from him and was really pleased with the corals and the way they were shipped.

hexedagain1

Bought a frag of zoas from REDSPOT321 and frag was even better in person.
Great deal, great packaging, and a great seller.
Thanks again,and thanks for the freebie.

brenda5826

would buy from meemmoo again
i order last week from meemmoo and she took the time to make sure
she shipped items on the best day weather wise
package was well packed
thank you

S

saltycrab

After conversing with JuggaloJim (Jim *****) who cheated me on a trade for some coral a month ago he has informed me that he is planning on changing his name on here and -- so he can continue scamming others.
This is the PM he sent me today at 7:55AM.
"No problem and uh yea u will never figure out my new screen name so good luck with that
"
So here is his name and address so that when he changes his name you will know were not to ship to.
(giving some elses personal information on the net is not a good way to prove a point)
This guy is a real low life the mods would be wise to ban his IP.

brenda5826

Originally Posted by brenda5826
http:///forum/post/2670247
would buy from meemmoo again
i order last week from meemmoo and she took the time to make sure
she shipped items on the best day weather wise
package was well packed
thank you

thank you so much for the extras

juggalojim

go ahead and ban my ip.. im gettin new service anyways so ill have a different modem and new ip so you can start telling lies about other people.. i have alot more positive feedback on this board than you do..

phtby

are you 5 years old?... we are all here to have fun and meet new people in the hobby that we love so much... I personally dont care what happened with you and any of the other members on this site.. I do know one thing i Love this site and all the great people that i have met and dealt with on here.. I am damn sure not about to let your foolish acts ruin it for all of us... Your personal business is your personal business but take it off the site... Your rude and inconsiderate comments... refering to your not following the rules and you dont care is what will end all the fun for the rest of us.... Please handle this some other way... i will leave it at that ... thanks for understanding Mark.. oh yeah love the new tattoos

juggalojim

No im not 5 lol.. I said i would change my screen name b/c he's a liar and trying to ruin my name.. I have good feedback with like 5 other people on here if you read through all the feedback so if i have to change my name i don't care i will that's what i ment by that.. thanks for the comments on the tat's .. they are not very new i just put them on my photobucket account that's why he thinks they are new!

huggie

The Anemone died,in less then 3 hrs., I think how every you took it off the
rock killed it, it looked hurt very bad when i opened the bag,so you should
not have shipped it that condition.
I do believe I should get my money back or something else . I know you
did not mean to do this,but, I felt so bad for the animal you could tell it was
in bad shape.A it should not have been shipped.
Thank you
I purched it from cross29@hotmail.com
and I have tried to send a PM and my mail keeps comming back to me.

tbcseod

His stuff rocks! I bought 2 frogspawn and a RDE frag from him and all three arrived next day and all three are beautiful specimens at half the cost the LFS would ask for them - THANK YOU nwdyr

tbcseod

Bought some Cheato and its good to go stuff - generous amount and looks to be VERY health stuff. Thank you MC

~T

cjqsmom

Bought 2 toadstolls and 2 frogspawn. Everything is looking good in the tank. He shipped when he said he would only prob was I live in Cali so it was warm when it arrived. It was also delivered in the afternoon (not his fault)that could have played a part in it 90 degree weather out here but everything is fine no complaints.

S

saltycrab

JugalloJim (Jim Leyland)
I have no reason to lie about this guy. He posted pics for a trade on my thread of Ricordea Florida https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/show...1&postcount=16 he never had and did so so he could cheat me out of a nice frag pack. Its pretty obvious. He went and deleted the pics from his photobucket account to cover his tracks. This low life even claimed he was in a serious car accident so as to delay suspicion. That is what sickens me the most. I told him to send back my stuff but he has no intention of doing so. He claims he sent it back but I never received it and he can produce no tracking number, receipt, or evidence of any kind. I have my receipt from USPS shipping. Insults from such a low life mean nothing to me. Im done commenting on this guy for good since I don't want to waste space on this thread.

brenda5826

he;s a awesome seller my rics arrived safe and sound with some extras thank you so much can't wait to buy my next pack from you

T

touchthesky00

AugustWest-
He is a really nice guy. Gave me awesome prices for awesome corals. He also packaged the corals well.

coral keeper

candycane-
Bought 2 clams from candycane, wonderful packaging and very beautiful clams! Clams came in safe and sound. Thanks again candycane! A+++++++++ seller.