Trader Feedback

J

just me

Excellent buyer. Quick to pay and very pleasent transaction all around. Would deal with again anytime.

oceanlover

I have the most beautiful ricordias from FLRicordia. They are large, puffy, and colorful! I liked them so much I bought even more. This was about two months ago and they are all still alive and doing well.

Mike is a good communicator and ships the exact day he says he'll ship. Everything was really well packed. In fact it was so well packed that it took me a good amount of time to un-pack it.

I also bought a frag holder from him. It is a piece of rock with holes in it to hold the frag disks. This has made my whole aquarium experience a whole lot better. I can put the frag in place once its acclimated until I have time to decide where to place it.
I will most certainly buy from FLRicordia again!

nissan577

Awsome guy! Great beautiful frags. had a problem with the mail company. but rebel helping me out. thanks again. people please buy from him. you wont be disappointed.
keep it up man

reefkprz

just got home to see the frags he sent me at the beggining of the week, according to my fiancee they opened within an hour or two. she also said the packaging was great and I quote "he used like 5 bags it took forever to get opened"
the frags are great got more than was expected (way more) I'll post some pictures in a bit.

kellig

Got my order of frags today from Dennis210.......
What a great order. The frags were fantastic, and packaged perfectly!
Couldnt have asked for a better shipment!!!
Plus Dennis took the time and helped me out when I had a problem with my tank, and held my frags for me until I got it going again!!
He went out of his way to help me out, and I appreciate it!!!
Dont hesitate to purchase from him!!!

Kelli

coastie81

Great seller, good deals and very fast shipping. I recommend him to anyone that wants to get quality corals for a cheap price. once again thanks for everything. Hopefully you will get back into the hobby again.

J

just me

Received a GORGEOUS watermelon chalice from Mr.X today. It was packaged carefully and he went way above and beyond to make sure it arrived here in the sticks safely. Perfect transaction all the way around.
Thanks Mr. X!

M

morrowss

excellent to deal with and quick to correct a packing mistake....and freebies!!!
Thanks