TriGa22's Tank Diary

triga22

lol. Itll be gone tues. Thats when the shippment comes. The rockwork isnt staying like that. Im adding my diy rock 1 by 1 and when they all are in I will finish it.

triga22

Yeah, I like it too. I was thinking about making a section in one of the cornes of just that. I would make it like a forest. Not sure yet.

larryndana

well i got 24lbs of it cycling in a 30. not sure what i'm gonna do. i had a guy at my lfs that had his whole dt with it, and he said it looked awesome. well the tank is cycled now, lol, just haven't had the time to do anything yet.

triga22

Thanks, Im going to my local reef club meeting for the first time. I think that I may get frags for cheap or free.

azfishgal

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Thanks, Im going to my local reef club meeting for the first time. I think that I may get frags for cheap or free.
Lucky you. I've really been meaning to go to one of those meetings here in AZ, but my schedule just has not allowed it.

khaari

Tank looks good with the new rock. I think you'll like the deflectors, I put 2 in my tank and I love them. One is placed in the center back and the other on the left side glass. When they rotate and the current meets in the middle its chaotic and flow is everywhere.

triga22

I like them. First they fell off everyday
so I fit a small one on and it was a tight fit but now they work great. You do loose alot of flow but I think its well worth it.