TriGa22's Tank Diary

N

nemo_66

have you checked out Cap. Bay yet? and if you dont mind me asking, how much did you get those shrooms? i go two, one the size of a dime, and the other a nickel for ten dollars. now there is one the size of a dime, one the size of a large quater and one the size of a large dime. they grow fast. fastest growing shroom i have had.

triga22

Haven checked out Cap. I got these at Optimum for 20. 10 a head. There is actually 3 1 is very small that they didnt see. Both shrooms are about half dollar size. Then 2rd is like this big. (--)

triga22

How come my shroom is like this? It looks open a little more. Is it just aclimating?

Here is my clown. He wanted to say hi.

triga22

Here is a video of my tank from earlier today. I know it isnt the greatest and my glass needs to be cleaned. It came from my camera so its not good quality either.

tx reef

I have never seen this thread before.
You have done a fantastic job with it. It is always nice to see another DIY person in the hobby.....

triga22

Thanks. I dont know why so little people come. I know its only a 30 gallon and nothing HUGE that tens of thousands see. Matter of fact my rock will be added I think monday.

triga22

Thanks. Im just trying to make my tank stable again.Ill keep everyone updated though. June is coming quick and I cannot wait!

triga22

I think next weekend, not this upcoming but the one after our school gets out I am getting a Bicolor Psuedochromis.

N

nemo_66

School is about to be out, cant wait!!! by the way, what school do you go to? sorry about your loss. dont want to make you feel bad, but told you to make sure it was cured all the way. worth a try tho, huh.

* royal gramma is better

triga22

lol. Im sticking with a bicolor. Yes I did tell you that and I thought it was ok to go in to. It was cured for 9 weeks. Now 13. I go to Etowah High School.

N

nemo_66

you posted in my diary, and wanted to ask, if you want to trade it? and what are you intrested in? and also what kind of shroom is it? Thanks

triga22

Oh. Its a red shroom. I also got 4 greens ones but They havent opend up so Im not sure if they are frag ready.