TriGa22's Tank Diary

N

nemo_66

Originally Posted by TriGa22
And the last pic.. I know side glass could be cleaned

dont worry about it.... the snail will get it!

triga22

Its setting in the rubbermaid tub just incase it was to overflow. We already have had the power out and no overflow but I just like to be safe.

triga22

Yea. My snail isnt to active though. He always flips over on the sand and its starting to piss me off. Everyday I have to take the lights off and the glass top just to get that bugga up.. UGHH!

N

nemo_66

i bought some big ones that never have fallen. the baby ones also gets on my nerves. it proabley got on a hermits nerves too cause the hermit hijacked his home. lol

triga22

lol. Matter a fact the snail is flipped over. Im going to leave him, ill stick him back tonight when I change something.

larryndana

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Its setting in the rubbermaid tub just incase it was to overflow. We already have had the power out and no overflow but I just like to be safe.
gottcha, thanks.

triga22

My new shrooms
! Im guessing these are red mushrooms? :notsure:

Sorry for the bad pics. My camera isnt good at close ups.

jeffy1833

Another place to get nice frags is Petland in Alpharetta. I bought some 2 zoas the other day (Monday) they were on a small rock with over 30 pods on each rock for $19.97 each. They have a large selection of softies and hards for the same price.

triga22

Awsome!I ave a petland over here near a PGA golf store. The corals arnt frags and they seem overpriced. I may go to the Marine Fish Reef store tommow and get Xenia frag for $30

jeffy1833

They are independent owned stores they are not all the same. The one in Alparetta is the only one I found that has nice frags at the right price. The one in Deluth(sp) isn't as nice.

saltn00b

lookin great triga
i am digging those red shrooms , they are different than your basic metallic reds.
do they have blue bumps?

triga22

Yea. Something like that. They arnt flat. The pic cannot show the true color. They look so awsome under the actincs.