TriGa22's Tank Diary

triga22

Thanks. Today im making the pipeing for the sump. Ill have some shrooms,xenia,frogspawn,colt,toadstool,zoos,GSP,candycane and a brain.

triga22

Well, A bicolor or a Yellow watchman. I would like to add a coral just so see what it does. I need to wait like 2 more weeks or less becuase of my DIY Rocks.

N

nemo_66

Originally Posted by TriGa22
I went today and he is fraging them up for me. Tommorw he said that I can go get em!!
what kind of corals are they? my LFS frags them on the spot.

triga22

He said that the ones he had he wouldnt frag. He said come in next week and he will have tons.. I hope so. I cant wait. Ill add some more pics tonight.

garfunkle

Originally Posted by NewbieTina
Hey,
I'm in n.e. alabama...wondered what area of ga you were in...and if someone else reads this...anyone near cedartown, rome, anniston, gadsden?

My Dad's whole family lives in Gadsden/Anniston. Do you know any Ewing's or Richey's?

garfunkle

Oh, Trigga, I have room for a 10g sump under my 55g. Can you list all the stuff you have on yours and how you made it please? I would really appreciate it!

murph145

lookin good triga22! looks like ur bout ready for some corals too!
i like the acitnic shots with the blue lights that would be cool to look at!
u guna get an anemone for those clowns??

triga22

No.. No anenome Its only PC Mabye when I get used to reef. I just wanted to try it out. And Garfunk I got some pics lemme see.