TriGa22's Tank Diary

triga22

Thanks. I have thought about it and Ive applied to many jobs (im 14) so I can have a steady income. If this works out then I may upgrade to a 55 or something like that.

reef noob

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Thanks. I have thought about it and Ive applied to many jobs (im 14) so I can have a steady income. If this works out then I may upgrade to a 55 or something like that.
if you upgrade id go with a 75 jmo

azfishgal

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Thanks lol. Its a pain. Does anything eat it. I try to take it off but one time it poped so im scared that I will pop em all.
Well my first three emerald crabs would eat bubble algea. Two of them died a few months ago, not really sure why, but I got three more and they don't seem to touch it.

fish addict

My emerald died not so long ago also, everything else is fine though...

Great looking tank triga! I have only had one little bubble of bubble algae, I took it out and popped in by brothers face!

jtrzerocool

wow that is an absoultly amazing tank! i wish that i could get mine to look as clean but no matter what i di the corraline keeps coming back. and i dont want to get an urchine(they eat coraline) because they are known to mow through zoos as well as coraline.

jtrzerocool

well let me see what i can do. i have a razor blade to scrape it. let me check out shipping sharges and i will let you know. ill check out usps priority and regular. ill let you know.