TriGa22's Tank Diary

triga22

Here are some from 8:00. I got a 3lb piece of rock from my lfs. Its on the bottom far right, the purple one. Hows does it look? Comments Questions? I would like to know how to help my Aquascaping. I think it looks horrible,how can I improve it any suggestions? Big pieces small??

***)
:jumping: :joy:

jonnydubs

It looks good. Im still not happy with my aquascaping. I have a lot of smaller peices and a few bigger ones. I personally wish I had gone with mostly bigger ones. I saw a nice peice at a lfs that was pretty big and if I could I would trade my rock for bigger ones.But keep up the work its coming along nice.

triga22

Here are some of my clowns I got today.

Full tank Shot

Questions? Comments? :jumping: :jumping:
:joy: ***)

patrick8929

are you goin to get a black or blue background?
it really brings out the color of evrything and it hides the pluming

azfishgal

You didn't QT?! :scared: Personal choice, I know. But, it looks like they are your first fish. Just be sure to wait three to four week before getting anymore, and if they do get sick you will need to treat them in a bare tank, no live rock or sand.
Tank looks good though.
Can't wait to see it several months down the road.

jonnydubs

congrats on the new fish. I added another clown to my lonely one and hope that they have paired up and may reproduce. I also added an anenome today. your tank is comin along good.

triga22

Sounds cool. Thanks. I may add some more pics tonight. Its hard though because they dont stay still lol.