TriGa22's Tank Diary

N

nemo_66

Originally Posted by TriGa22
I need to go to capachino bay when i need corals. Does anyone know the price range? Good bad?
they have good fish priceing, but the corals IMO is expensive cuz they charge by the polpys. marine fish & reef store charge by the coral size. Cap bay isn't far off of marine fish either.maybe a mile or two. go on their website.http://www.cappuccinobayaquarium.com/ click on the bottom left thumb nail and turn your computer volume up a little. it will give you some directions.

N

nemo_66

im in kennesaw/acworth. pretty much the "border" lol. no really, i can get to acworth just by going deep in my back yard.

azfishgal

Is that the clowns "clicking" on your video? I used to have clown loaches (freshwater) and they clicked all the time, it was very cool. I just got my first pair (no mated) of clowns the other day. They are so much fun to watch!

triga22

No lol. They dont click. The video is from a camera. Its very sensitive to sound. How I hold it the strap clicks next to the sound input.

triga22

Here are some from earlier today. Is this clown hosting? He leaves it but not for long. He swims above it.

:jumping: :jumping:

azfishgal

Originally Posted by TriGa22
No lol. They dont click. The video is from a camera. Its very sensitive to sound. How I hold it the strap clicks next to the sound input.
Well, your "lol" tells me you thought I was trying to be funny. But I did read somewhere that clowns can click at times. When I got my clown loaches I was told you would here them click and boy did I ever. They were surprisingly loud.

triga22

Oh. I never knew that clowns clicked,clown loaches yes. Well sorry for thinking you were joking. I got good news! Im ordering 130 watt 30" lights this week/soon!!!!

V

vicegrip

Just an idea maybe some flat base rock to help make caves, overhangs and places to set your frags.

campbellson22

Originally Posted by patrick8929
are you goin to get a black or blue background?
it really brings out the color of evrything and it hides the pluming
I second the background vote. Instead of starting a new Thread does everyone prefer to paint the glass or use a background paper?
Nice setup. I also read about making caves with PVC pipe and covering them with rock, Just a suggestion.

azfishgal

Originally Posted by Campbellson22
I second the background vote. Instead of starting a new Thread does everyone prefer to paint the glass or use a background paper?
I prefer painted. Very easy to do and you don't have to worry about it pealing off due to getting wet. My husband painted ours with spray paint, worked out great.

triga22

Alright. Yea I dont like my rock work at all. Ill think about the flat rock. I think im going to order 25lbs of dry rock online and redo the tank.

triga22

Here are some new ones with different rockwork.

Full tank

Closer up

Panda at the zoo thursday lol He has a baby too! In atlanta

Skimmer is bubling cause of stress coat in the new water.My LFS they sell some without the coat, he said that wont make them go crazy. So what do you think. Negative comments help so dont be scared.
***) :joy: