TriGa22's Tank Diary

jayc

Looks like a great start! Is it going to be fowler or reef? How many gallons?
-Josh

brandan

Looks like mine did, I just got my new 20g setup lastnight, I put live crushed coral on top of my sand though, it helped a lot when filling the tank with water with the cloudyness. . . Goodluck

N

nemo_66

your going to wish you never bought that coralife super skimmer! lol j/k. it is going to produce some foul smelling stuff. i have to cover my nose when i clean it. good luck.

N

nemo_66

i also just noticed that you are in GA. do you go to cappichino bay(sp) or Marine fish and reef store?

triga22

Heard its really good never been though. I need some directions. Ive been to the marine fish store .. Huge store. I normally shop at optimum aquarium and top tails. I need to go to capachino bay when i need corals. Does anyone know the price range? Good bad?

triga22

Yes its a Coralife Super Skimmer. I like it so far. Its cleaning some yellow color crap out and this is in the cycle. So I think its worth it.

newbietina

Hey,
I'm in n.e. alabama...wondered what area of ga you were in...and if someone else reads this...anyone near cedartown, rome, anniston, gadsden?

thegriffin

NewbieTina, if your looking for a bunch of folks around you check out the North Alabama fourm over at reef central. There is not too many of us AL folk over here on SWF