TriGa22's Tank Diary

katz

Wow TriGa your tank looks awesome.
Your yellow watchman is so cute. Keep up the good work.
Katz

triga22

Thanks Katz
Sign tanks. Depending on when you start the 300 im getting my lisence next octuber so I could help out if need be

triga22

Yea lol. 15 permit 16 license. Im getting my permit the 18 of Octobre.. I would love to help. Setting up tanks is fun for me.

triga22

Not sure yet. Probably a Honda civic, Nisssan sentra, Im not sure. My parents arnt buyin me one (Thank god). They are pictching in though. I may buy a older car and fix it up really nice.

triga22

I would be looking for length. For the most part. I would go for width though before hight because its more room for rockwork out and allows you to leave room for water to pass behind the rocks.

sign guy

thats kinda what I was thinking. gotta go wife says we have to go to some baby shower. (I hate half of here friends) holla

triga22

Im updating again. I actually got some decent shots of the Watchman and one that I really like. Im still toying around with my camera cause it donsent take good close ups.

The kenya has grown

azfishgal

Very nice pics! Love the bubble algea.
I only say this because I have some to.
I had a large one and I took the rock out trying to get it off but wound up popping it. I flushed it with saltwater, but I'm sure some poors still got into the tank.

Yours looks like it would be easy to pull off without popping.

triga22

Thanks lol. Its a pain. Does anything eat it. I try to take it off but one time it poped so im scared that I will pop em all.