troy's 29g biocube diary

troy989

i got fire and ice some other zoos idk what they are and candy cane and the sunset monti came out more

troy989

i still need id on that acro and 2 zoos i think one is gorilla nipples but im not sure there not open yet

troy989

kool vid i need id for zoos on rack next to radioactive dragoneyes also need id for acro also need id for zoos on rock above dragoneyes

nanoman1

How do you like the Viper? Does it look good on the biocube? Do you experience heating of the tank with it? and how does the tank look with the lights, i have the stock lighting and i definitely wish to upgrade but i am terrified to lose my beautiful acintics

troy989

its aqualight. but i love it my temp didnt go up a bit but it probly will its only been on a few days. also i hear it comes with a bad bulb. when it came the bulb was broke so they shipped me a free curent bulb! they say the aqualight bulb is piss yellow i have never seen it but my curent bulb is almost as blue as actinics!! i definetly recomend this i think they still have it on sale at dfsm for 250

troy989

the actinics are nothing compared to this... my actinics went out right before i got it anyway lol

troy989

yea lol i would recomend u the aqualight i read some bad things on the viper and read aqualight has a beter reflector

troy989

im probly buying my bro a 10g with aquaclear70 wich can be modded to kinda a fuge i think hes probly getin a ywg and tiger pistol shrimp